+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERYYYYY CONFUSE ABOUT MEDICAL EXAMINATION PLZ HELPPPPPP

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
HELLO ALL FRIENDS..
I WENT FOR MY MEDICAL EXAMINATION YESTERDAY HERE IN DUBAI AND WHEN ITS DONE I ASKED THEM WHERE THEY WILL SEND MY REPORT AND THEY SAID THEY WILL SEND IT TO "LONDON".

NOW I AM CONFUSE HERE I AM LIVING IN DUBAI BUT I WILL APPLY FOR PR THROUGH CANADIAN HIGH COMISSION,NEW DELHI AS. AFAR AS I UNDERSTAND MY MEDICAL EXAMINATION SHOULD GO TO NEW DELHI THEN WHY THEY ARE SENDING IT TO LONDON? ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLZ?...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

s4ndy said:
HELLO ALL FRIENDS..
I WENT FOR MY MEDICAL EXAMINATION YESTERDAY HERE IN DUBAI AND WHEN ITS DONE I ASKED THEM WHERE THEY WILL SEND MY REPORT AND THEY SAID THEY WILL SEND IT TO "LONDON".

NOW I AM CONFUSE HERE I AM LIVING IN DUBAI BUT I WILL APPLY FOR PR THROUGH CANADIAN HIGH COMISSION,NEW DELHI AS. AFAR AS I UNDERSTAND MY MEDICAL EXAMINATION SHOULD GO TO NEW DELHI THEN WHY THEY ARE SENDING IT TO LONDON? ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLZ?...
Did you tell them to send it to New Delhi? Offer to pay for the courier to the Medical Services in Delhi.

PMM

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
THANX FOR REPLY PMM.......
I WILL TELL THEM BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT I AM RIGHT? OR THEY ARE?....LIKE MY QUESTION IS, ARE THEY MAKING A MISTAKE BY SENDING IT TO LONDON? OR IT IS THE REAL PROCEDURE? OR IT SHOULD BE GO TO DELHI?......BCOZ I DONT KNO MUCH ANOUT THIS.....I WILL TELL THEM TO SEND IT TO DELHI BUT JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE....LONDON OR DELHI?
MY CASE WILL BE HANDELED BY CANADIAN HIGH COMMISION,NEW DELHI...THANX

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
The DMP will send your results to the Regional Medical Centre that serves the area that your visa office is in - they do not send the results to the visa office. The visa office will request the results, when they're ready to review them, from the RMC. Spousal applicants from Dubai are processed through Abu Dhabi (and skilled worker applicants are processed through the visa office in London). So perhaps the RMC that serves the Abu Dhabi visa office is London?

Here is a list of the Regional Medical Centres - you can probably review it and be able to tell which would likely serve the embassy in Abu Dhabi. If not, you might ask other applicants being processed through AD if they know to which RMC their medical results were sent.

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
THANX FOR REPLY ROB..

BUT BRO I M NOT GOING THROUGH ABUDHABI, THATS WHAT I AM SAYING I WILL BE GOING THROUGH NEW DELHI, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT FOR ABUDHABI THEY WILL SEND IT TO LONDON BUT IS IT FOR DELHI TO,I GUESS DELHI HAVE THEIR OWN "RMC"

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
You're right - I'm sorry, I missed that in your original thread. Obviously the DMP is used to sending results to the RMC in London because he deals with applicants going through Abu Dhabi. Does he know that your file will be processed through New Delhi? If you can tell which RMC serves ND from the list I linked to earlier, you might take/fax that information to the DMP and ask him to send your results to that RMC, rather than London. Otherwise, you can send notification with your PR application that your medicals were processed by a DMP in Dubai and that the results were erroneously sent to London. At least then ND will know where to find them. You can also try, later, to verify with the London RMC that they have your results, and see if they will forward them to ND for you.

Easiest thing to do, ultimately, is to try to compel the DMP to send them to the proper RMC in the first place. They're likely unaware that there's anywhere else to send them other than London- it's likely they've never dealt with such a scenario.

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
thanx rob...

well yeh i called them after reading that list u provided for RMC...
AND now theu came up with like LONDON is the central processing MEDICAL CENTER FOR ALL CANDIAN SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS...and i tried to tell them that delhi have its own RMC and they said it is only for immigration and other applications..BUT not for sponsorship application,for sposorship application LONDON is the central medical center for all and for all they mean thel whole world lol........i am going to call CANADIAN HIGH COMMISION NEW DELHI AND THEY CANT HELP THEN I WILL ASK MY WIFE TO CONTACT CANDIAN AUTHORITIES OVER THERE IN THE MEANWHILE if u can find something about it...i will appreciate

thanx a lot dear and sorry i called u as bro before but u r sister lol.....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

s4ndy said:
thanx rob...

well yeh i called them after reading that list u provided for RMC...
AND now theu came up with like LONDON is the central processing MEDICAL CENTER FOR ALL CANDIAN SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS...and i tried to tell them that delhi have its own RMC and they said it is only for immigration and other applications..BUT not for sponsorship application,for sposorship application LONDON is the central medical center for all and for all they mean thel whole world lol........i am going to call CANADIAN HIGH COMMISION NEW DELHI AND THEY CANT HELP THEN I WILL ASK MY WIFE TO CONTACT CANDIAN AUTHORITIES OVER THERE IN THE MEANWHILE if u can find something about it...i will appreciate

thanx a lot dear and sorry i called u as bro before but u r sister lol.....
The DMP doesn't know what s/he is talking about. S/he just doesn't want to be bothered to send the medical to ND. If s/he sends it to London, inform ND where the medical was sent so they are able to find it.

PMM

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
Well yeh i called a DMP back in india and asked them that where they are sending medical examination of an applicant who is being sponsored by a spouse and he said to RMP new delhi.....what the heck....i will write a letter to canadian authorities about this dubai based dmp that how irresponisble he is..nyways my lawyer said that try to convince them to send it to delhi...and if they still banging on london then let them, just send me the SECTION-A FORM,PHEW..........

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.....I AM AFRAID THAT THIS FOOLISHENSS WILL INCREASE TROUBLES FOR ME.....

ANYWAYS IF ANY HELP WILL APRRECIATE..
THANX A LOT PMM AND ROBSLUV