+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

very very urgent help required..i m getting late plz

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to ainpfamily and all seniors
actually i ever asked here questions and issues faced by my frends and cousins..now i am writing about my own query..plz guide me..my details are:
age...10 points
ielts..12 points
experience...21 points
relative in canada...5 points
education...22 ...points
total...70
i am in noc 1122...as i have done MBA marketing from allam iqbal university but i have regularly attended classes for mba in regional campus at faisalabad...if i also attach letter from that college that i have been regular student there and attended 15 hrs per week bcz i was regular but on transcript it is not mentionaed that i was regular ..if i will provide such a letter then will they accept my studies and give me 22 points
moreover,if they will not give me point but will they consider that as i am working under noc 1122 so my studies are according to my degree...or there is no weightage for my aiou degree
another most important thing which i want to ask..that as i did my mba in 2003 and then i started job ..in march 2010 i appeared in viva and got transcript as i had only passing marks sheets for each semester...but on transcript it is written:
results declared on mar 2010
but passing of each semester year is also written like:
autmn 2002
spring 2003 etc................
i know they say that they accept experience(which is related to studies) that is after studies ,,my experience is according to my mba degree as it is noc 1122...but what they will they that due to the gap between my passing exams and viva(result declaration) they will never accept my experience
plz tell me what i do plz help ireally need it urgetntly as i want to apply soon
waiting 4 ur replies
regards

creative73

Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2009
Doc's Request.
18-10-2009
AOR Received.
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
18-10-09
File Transfer...
30-June -2010 to London (Withdrawn)
Its doesnt matter you are doing work before getting MBA degree or after . Moreover AIOU is HEC recognized university and hence the degree is fully accepted. Is there a seal of HEC registrar on the back of your degree with a Rs 400 revenue stamp pasted? if so, the degree is valid. I did my MBA from Preston university in 2001. Due to commitments / business, I was unable to collect my degree. When I went to them in 2008 to collect the degree, I got HEC recognized degree after paying Rs 25000/- otherwise they were given me Preston university USA degree. Actually Preston university had applied for HEC charter in early 90s. However they were awarded charter in 2004. But they were allowed to give HEC recognized degree from the date they applied to charter i e 1996. So in short, my mark sheets were of 1999 to 2001 but in degree, it is written 2008 so dont worry about that.

About your NOC 1122. Its a huge list of titles there. Better apply with the title about which you have actually working. I mean your need to get 4 years working experience from a firm which is atleast registered , had a NTN, office staff etc. They usually call the number you describe in your application to check that you are working in that firm or that the firm do exist. More over they see that you are getting salary credited in your bank account from that firm every month.

regards

khalid

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
thanx a lot creative73
actually my firm is registered but i dont have NTN number bcz they pay my salary in cash.moreover, that salary is not that much on which i have to pay tax..so is it ok if i will write the contact numbers to verify that i did work there.......
and thanks for that u told me that there is no problem if i collect my degree even after 6 or 7 years..but problem is that in 2003 i passed all exam but requirement for issuing transcript and degree is that i have to passed viva...but i did it in 2010 then they issued me transcript and degree..bcz in 2003 i only had my marks sheet for each semester........ ...
so it means that my result declaration date is 2010...is it ok too...
regards regards
plz reply as i need ur guideness
with best wishes
allah hafiz