+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

very urgent

shaheen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2007
I am about to send my applicatio for CEC my 1st querry is

(1)In document check list few sections don't applicable on me like reperesentative, spoue and children details so what should I write in those boxes,should I leave them blank or should I write N/A in each box or outside that box as the box is very small, it is difficult to write N/ A in small boxes

(2) my second querry is regarding IMM 0008 schedule:8, the date that I have to mension on the position on which I am currently working, should I write the date that I put on the application with signature or any thing else.

(3)my last querry is regarding mailing options which the best option to send the application canada post or other courier like Fedex and where is better to send buffalo or Fort erie

thanks a million

Essat

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-March-2010
AOR Received.
13-May-2010
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
To LA on 10-Nov-2010
Med's Request
08-12-2010
Med's Done....
14-01-2011, sent 26-01-2011
Passport Req..
13-April-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2011
LANDED..........
05-Jun-2011
shaheen said:
I am about to send my applicatio for CEC my 1st querry is

(1)In document check list few sections don't applicable on me like reperesentative, spoue and children details so what should I write in those boxes,should I leave them blank or should I write N/A in each box or outside that box as the box is very small, it is difficult to write N/ A in small boxes

You may leave the boxes blank

(2) my second querry is regarding IMM 0008 schedule:8, the date that I have to mension on the position on which I am currently working, should I write the date that I put on the application with signature or any thing else.

Write the same date as the date when you sign the application. Aviod putting 'present' or 'to-date'.

(3)my last querry is regarding mailing options which the best option to send the application canada post or other courier like Fedex and where is better to send buffalo or Fort erie

I am not quite sure about this. It's personal preference. Your application will end up in Buffalo no matter where or how you send it. It may just take a few more days if sent directly to Buffalo (I guess due to international cross-border clearances). If sent to Fort Erie, it will be picked up by the Buffalo staff. Note that you have to use the National Xpresspost when sending to Fort Erie and the National Xpresspost USA envelope when sending direct to Buffalo. If you use FEDEX, I think you have to send the application direct to Buffalo and you pay more. I sent mine direct to Buffalo by Xpresspost US and it arrived in 4 business days

thanks a million