AOR Received.
19-Dec- 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
25/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/03/2016
hey guys plz read the duties and responsibilities of my job letter..are these match with my noc code 7231(Setup machinist)
Noc Duties and responsibilities:
--Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan best sequence of operations
--Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
--Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive --machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations
--Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
--Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
--May set up and program machine tools for use by machining tool operators.

My job Letter duties are as follows:
Studies and interprets engineering drawings, blueprints, work orders, specifications or sample parts to determine machining process needed.
• Perform complex setups, maintain the machinery and load tools into Rolling machine, Milling Machine, Dutch Saw, Computer Numerical Control Machine and various other machines in a definite sequence to perform operations like milling, drilling, punch press, sawing, bending and precision grinding etc.
• Responsible to verify the machined parts for accurate dimensions using precision measuring instruments like measuring tape, Digital and Vernier caliper, Depth Gauges.
• Assemble the parts together to assure a perfect fit in weld fixtures.
• Mark dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining
• To detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining.
• Perform maintenance schedule on weekly basis and inspect tools for sharpness and usability.

Plz let me know are these ok..if somebody apply as setup machinist 7231 noc b plz reply me i need little bit help...
thanks in advance..