London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hello Members,

My uncle (my father's real brother) is living in Toronto, Canada with his family (a wife and 3 children) and they are all Canadian citizens. My uncle wants to sponsor my younger brother who is currently 17 but going to turn 18 very soon just after 1.5 months (this is why I mentioned urgent help needed) .

Pls tell me is it possible for my uncle to sponsor my younger brother? He has never sponsored anyone other than his wife and it happened atleast 10 years ago. Kindly let me know how can he sponsor my younger brother and what documents and processes need to be followed?

Thank you so much for your time.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_future said:
Hello Members,

My uncle (my father's real brother) is living in Toronto, Canada with his family (a wife and 3 children) and they are all Canadian citizens. My uncle wants to sponsor my younger brother who is currently 17 but going to turn 18 very soon just after 1.5 months (this is why I mentioned urgent help needed) .

Pls tell me is it possible for my uncle to sponsor my younger brother? He has never sponsored anyone other than his wife and it happened atleast 10 years ago. Kindly let me know how can he sponsor my younger brother and what documents and processes need to be followed?

Thank you so much for your time.
Your uncle have his wife and children.

As per CIC rules, your uncle can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if he do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and he do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.

Check his eligibility ( when 18 years ) for getting consideration of Provincial Nominee Program under family stream, whether his uncle also settled in the province, where the program is applicable .