+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Urgent Hepl Please

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hi,

I received the letter from Central Intake Office Nova Scotia send both Police Certificates from Mexico. According to the Canadian Immigration website:

How to obtain a police certificate
Mexico
Federal Police Certificates – If you live outside Mexico

If you live outside Mexico, the federal police certificate you will need is called the Informe de datos registrales.

To obtain this form, you must send:

1) Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:

rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
the name and address of the police agency
the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints

To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:

Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)

2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns—no exceptions)

3) One legible copy of your passport's bio-page (the page where your picture and full name appear).

4) Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is.

Do not send any other documents or provide any payments.

I need to send all the required documents to (if I live outside of Mexico):

Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193
Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F

Got confirmed Canada Post the documents were received at this address on April 17, 2013. I am very confident I sent all of the documents required above. On the website it is specified that Certificate will be sent directly to the CIC Processing Center from Mexico. I have now one month to send this document, but I have no idea what would proceed, who I should contact and very importantly how I would know that, PLEASE ADVICE and this is very time sensitive, as now I have only remain 1 month.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

armando7 said:
Hi,

I received the letter from Central Intake Office Nova Scotia send both Police Certificates from Mexico. According to the Canadian Immigration website:

How to obtain a police certificate
Mexico
Federal Police Certificates – If you live outside Mexico

If you live outside Mexico, the federal police certificate you will need is called the Informe de datos registrales.

To obtain this form, you must send:

1) Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:

rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
the name and address of the police agency
the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints

To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:

Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)

2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns—no exceptions)

3) One legible copy of your passport's bio-page (the page where your picture and full name appear).

4) Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is.

Do not send any other documents or provide any payments.

I need to send all the required documents to (if I live outside of Mexico):

Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193
Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F

Got confirmed Canada Post the documents were received at this address on April 17, 2013. I am very confident I sent all of the documents required above. On the website it is specified that Certificate will be sent directly to the CIC Processing Center from Mexico. I have now one month to send this document, but I have no idea what would proceed, who I should contact and very importantly how I would know that, PLEASE ADVICE and this is very time sensitive, as now I have only remain 1 month.

Thanks
1. Send a copy of the proof of receipt to the processing office.

hagbard85

Aug 13, 2012
Cambpell's Bay, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2011
Med's Request
14-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Hi Armando, you have asked this same question many times. CIC will let you know if the state certificates are needed.

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

I have now one month remain to send this document, but I have no idea what should to do,please have advise this is very time sensitive, as now I have only remain 1 month. I have sent email to both Mexico & Canada with my case scenario 2 times within a month, haven't t reply yet. wondering because of deadline, If i really need to go to Mexico to get PCC my self, then still I have time, should I have to go to get the one which calls SSP, as per CIC web site mentioned that now for Mexican people no need to submit 2 PCC before there was 2, 1 is issued by SSP and the 2nd one is State PCC now they have changed,they are asking only State and to get that if you are not in Mexico then you can send request in Mexico to get that,that is what I did. I am originally not from Mexico, I have got Mexican nationality. With my initial documents I did sent them my original country PCC where I was born, please have look at the following web site, Kindly let me know if you or anyone have gone through with this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/outside-mexico.asp

Thanks!