+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY UNUSUAL - UNBELIEVABE - NOC 4011 CHARGED TODAY - DD PAYMENT

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
VERY UNUSUAL AND UNBELIEVABLE
my noc 4011 - i sent the application from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday - i came to know this via my bank today [ saturday in India ],
this is very unusual and i cant believe it myself.
Anyone please explain this, my application for NOC 4011 was received at CIC only on 24 th december, i sent it from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday.
This is the communication that I received from my bank ICICI Bank through Royal Bank of Canada today,

Dear ____________, based on your ,_______________
The following RBC Royal Bank eStatement(s) is(are) available:

The Receiver General for Canada ''_____________ICICI _________ instrument # ___________ 1550

Personal Banking Account XXXXX-XXX0672

To see your statement, please sign in to RBC Online Banking^.

To review or change your email notification options within RBC Online Banking, select "Profile and Preferences" from the Banking tab under My Accounts.

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
woooooow that are great news!!! Good luck in further processssss

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Dear Vinisha

Please excuse for asking this but are you sure that its the DD that has been encashed and not an account statement stating that you have such a DD ..

Coz if the DD has been encashed then you are really lucky ..

Best of luck for the further process ..

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
vk2410 said:
Dear Vinisha

Please excuse for asking this but are you sure that its the DD that has been encashed and not an account statement stating that you have such a DD ..

Coz if the DD has been encashed then you are really lucky ..

Best of luck for the further process ..
sure, DD encashed, after receiving this mail i called the bank and confirmed that.

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Tx Vinisha ..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Am a 3rd Dec CC ..

Tx for keeping the hopes high ...

For another query ... has there been any check on your linkedin profile coz a number of applicants are reporting that ..

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015
vinisha09 said:
my noc 4011 - i sent the application from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday - i came to know this via my bank today [ saturday in India ],
Anyone please explain this, my application for NOC 4011 was received at CIC only on 24 th december, i sent it from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday.
This is the communication that I received from my bank ICICI Bank through Royal Bank of Canada today,

The Receiver General for Canada ''_____________ICICI _________ instrument # ___________ 1550

To review or change your email notification options within RBC Online Banking, select "Profile and Preferences" from the Banking tab under My Accounts.
COngratulations, God Bless

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
vinisha09 said:

This is really very fast.
My application received on the same date as yours but no update yet.
Best of luck!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
vinisha09 said:

Could you please tell that what is the date of issue of your DD. And at the time of issue of DD, whether your bank have taken full amount from your account in order to issue the DD at the time of issuing of DD. And whether at that time this transaction of issuing of DD displayed in your account or it did not display?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
managersonline said:
Could you please tell that what is the date of issue of your DD. And at the time of issue of DD, whether your bank have taken full amount from your account in order to issue the DD at the time of issuing of DD. And whether at that time this transaction of issuing of DD displayed in your account or it did not display?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
DD issued on 13 th December

msamy001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 18 Feb. 2015/ PER 12 March 2015
LANDED..........
Landed Sep 2015
Are you sure that this is an encashment of DD e-mail not a regular bank statement. Would you please check with your bank if your DD has been encashed, and if yes, this would be really great and unbelievable as you exactly described :)

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
vinisha09 said:

Congratulations Vinisha and pray for us

sainim27

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO, shifted to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
vinisha09 said:

its really fast
congratsss...

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Wow that is great news indeed! Congrats :)

vinisha09 said: