+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY RARE CASE!!! OPINION NEEDED

Sherin

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
yinka1774 said:
I will like to know if anyone has been approved without them having the update that 'medical has been received' .... I got medical request and did my medical some months back, DMP confirmed to me that my medical was fine, now I have an update that decision has been made but the line that usually says medical received was not there .... guys I need your opinion, I will like to know if anyone has ever been approved without having the medical update
Hi, Yes, my case went to DM without any Medicals received line. In fact, I never had medicals received line
and I am now in Canada. DM has been added to my online status after my passport was stamped. So dont
worry probably your passport request is on its way. All the best.
Sherin

Y

yinka1774

Sherin said:
Hi, Yes, my case went to DM without any Medicals received line. In fact, I never had medicals received line
and I am now in Canada. DM has been added to my online status after my passport was stamped. So dont
worry probably your passport request is on its way. All the best.
Sherin

Thanks for sharing your experience, I will remain hopeful till I hear from them

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
Olabisi2010 said:
Hi Yinka1774,

I think you should know that advice are given base on trend analysis of situation and events reporting from different VOs. Therefore, it will be essential to avail the house the VO in this regard while we wait for the VO response to your CSE.

Olabisi
[/

This guy indicated New York as his/her visa office. 8)

Louth

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOUTH said:
Olabisi2010 said:
Hi Yinka1774,
I think you should know that advice are given base on trend analysis of situation and events reporting from different VOs. Therefore, it will be essential to avail the house the VO in this regard while we wait for the VO response to your CSE.
Olabisi
[/
Louth

Hi Louth,

Seems there is a lacuna somewhere. Can't see the indication of New York as the VO in the requester (Yinka1774) profile.

Y

yinka1774

Olabisi2010 said:
LOUTH said:
Olabisi2010 said:
Hi Yinka1774,
Olabisi
[/
Louth

Hi Louth,

Seems there is a lacuna somewhere. Can't see the indication of New York as the VO in the requester (Yinka1774) profile.

He was referring to my response when mythestic asked for my timeline and i pasted on the 1st page,

We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on April 28, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on November 3, 2011. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 14, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.