+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY RARE CASE!!! OPINION NEEDED

Y

yinka1774

I will like to know if anyone has been approved without them having the update that 'medical has been received' .... I got medical request and did my medical some months back, DMP confirmed to me that my medical was fine, now I have an update that decision has been made but the line that usually says medical received was not there .... guys I need your opinion, I will like to know if anyone has ever been approved without having the medical update

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
yinka1774 said:
I will like to know if anyone has been approved without them having the update that 'medical has been received' .... I got medical request and did my medical some months back, DMP confirmed to me that my medical was fine, now I have an update that decision has been made but the line that usually says medical received was not there .... guys I need your opinion, I will like to know if anyone has ever been approved without having the medical update
That is really a rare case. no idea sir.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Do you think it is worth applying for the GCMS (can never remember which order the letters go in) or CAIPS notes, or are you betting you will have confirmation in less an 40 days?

Y

yinka1774

Pippin said:
Do you think it is worth applying for the GCMS (can never remember which order the letters go in) or CAIPS notes, or are you betting you will have confirmation in less an 40 days?

I will probably send them an email instead, dont think its a good sign

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
yinka1774 said:
I will probably send them an email instead, dont think its a good sign
Have you received anything like Passport request or something? shoot an email quickly to CHC to get the updates..

Y

yinka1774

mythestic said:
Have you received anything like Passport request or something? shoot an email quickly to CHC to get the updates..
No passport request yet, just the update online

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
yinka1774 said:
No passport request yet, just the update online
It is to believe that some people get passport requests after their medicals, without the "Medical Received" line added into their eCas. Would you mind sharing your timeline here? and if you can copy paste your eCas details.. that'll be helpful. Though i still suggest you to send CSE to your visa office ASAP!

Y

yinka1774

mythestic said:
It is to believe that some people get passport requests after their medicals, without the "Medical Received" line added into their eCas. Would you mind sharing your timeline here? and if you can copy paste your eCas details.. that'll be helpful. Though i still suggest you to send CSE to your visa office ASAP!

Here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on April 28, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on November 3, 2011. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 14, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
yinka1774 said:
Here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on April 28, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on November 3, 2011. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 14, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

A bit strange but not unusual especially with london visa office.Do you know the exact date your e-cas was updated to DM??? I suggest you send them both e-mail and CSE at the same time.Who knows your ppr may just be on its way you:).

Louth

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yinka1774 said:
Hi , it depends on the visa office. Not all of them always update. In my case i did not have the line , but got my visa. Eventhough it is a little different because my ppr came along with medicals.

Please send them an e.mail and ask aboyt the update.

help it helps.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
canadaforall said:
Hi , it depends on the visa office. Not all of them always update. In my case i did not have the line , but got my visa. Eventhough it is a little different because my ppr came along with medicals.

Please send them an e.mail and ask aboyt the update.

help it helps.

your VO Please?

Maxwell

May 19, 2011
Relax. I got passport request from VO office London four weeks ago but up till now my ecas still shows in process with no medical received line added.
I shall let you know when I receive the passport back.

Y

yinka1774

LOUTH said:
A bit strange but not unusual especially with london visa office.Do you know the exact date your e-cas was updated to DM??? I suggest you send them both e-mail and CSE at the same time.Who knows your ppr may just be on its way you:).

Louth
The DM updated sometimes last week, when I checked on tuesday it wasnt there by sunday when I checked I saw it, I will update you guys when I hear from them

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yinka1774 said:
The DM updated sometimes last week, when I checked on tuesday it wasnt there by sunday when I checked I saw it, I will update you guys when I hear from them
Hi Yinka1774,

I think you should know that advice are given base on trend analysis of situation and events reporting from different VOs. Therefore, it will be essential to avail the house the VO in this regard while we wait for the VO response to your CSE.

Olabisi

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
If the DMP says your medical report is fine and you were not asked to do another round of medicals, then you should be fine. ECAS can go wild any time so it's better not to relay on the report. Please confirm how long ago you did the medical Usually the PPR come around 4-6 mths after medicals.

Confirm that u do not delete mails in your SPAM folder without checking the sender. Send a CSE or and e-mail if your VO responds to mails.

I can guess that your PPR is on the way.

Good Luck