+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very little chance that they will open the border before end of this year

Sep 15, 2020
So now Canada is experiencing the second wave of the virus, so they prob won’t open the border before next year. Don’t know if my visa will be issued before the end of this year. But my program is only one year , so I’m expecting to finish my whole program online. Very very disappointed and frustrated. Sorry to spread out the negativity. But my life has been highly adversely impacted by the delay of the visa process. Lol

Sep 15, 2020
Also, don’t know why they don’t issue the visas since some of the application are already approved. Very disappointed

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
So now Canada is experiencing the second wave of the virus, so they prob won’t open the border before next year. Don’t know if my visa will be issued before the end of this year. But my program is only one year , so I’m expecting to finish my whole program online. Very very disappointed and frustrated. Sorry to spread out the negativity. But my life has been highly adversely impacted by the delay of the visa process. Lol
they may experience any wave. They are reopening schools and colleges check the news !

Emreeee

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
In my program at Fanshawe, some professors already announced that the winter term will be online.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
im not expecting reopen of the border before Jan. but im still waiting for the visa, there might be slight chance that visa can be issued without border reopen. i can accept online course outside of canada but online course without visa is terrible. i would have to think of a second time deferral if there was still no visa issued by the end of nov.

Reactions: Alamj

Sep 15, 2020
im not expecting reopen of the border before Jan. but im still waiting for the visa, there might be slight chance that visa can be issued without border reopen. i can accept online course outside of canada but online course without visa is terrible. i would have to think of a second time deferral if there was still no visa issued by the end of nov.
Only slight chance my friend. I’m expecting nothing. So it would be a very big surprise when they finally issue lol

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
this is the reason I differed my course to next sept 2021 , no point of paying full fees and doing classes online and canada wont open their border until next april for sure .

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
You are not alone here in this troubling times. we suffered the same. waiting for a decision for 155 days.

Sep 15, 2020
Yaa and they said even if we do the whole program online, we are still qualified for PGWP. But I don’t need work permit, I just need my study permit. Why don’t they understand

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yaa and they said even if we do the whole program online, we are still qualified for PGWP. But I don’t need work permit, I just need my study permit. Why don’t they understand
Because they know that if they issue study permits then students will come to Canada. This isn't rocket science