+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

very late medical appointment

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
I applied for my visa Oct 14th processing started 22nd. Was asked for police certificate in middle & now medical appointment is made for DECEMBER 19!!!!!!! The visa offices in Islamabad close until Jan 5 & my school starts on the 6th. What should I do? My medical is in karsaz, Karachi. They don't even pick.up there phone & I made an appointment via email. Ugh

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't get panic. In any case if you can't make your test early, just do your medical test and then send the report to the CHC. In the mean time you can ask your institute to defer your admission one term. After receiving your study permit you can then join your course. If you need to extend your stay in Canada that you can easily do after reaching there. No issue. BUT first your get the Study Permit. All the best :)

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
don't panic and try booking your appointment for a different city like lahore or islamabad. Call this number 051-111-466-472 in the morning at around 9, you will surely get through to them. if any later you won't be able to talk to them cus it gets really busy.

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
The University I applied to doesn't defer admissions :( I will call them and ask for a new appointment. And you're right about the medical office, they never pick up the call. I will try at 9am. Will they be open tomorrow? It's mohhorum.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
yup very late appointment go to islamabd or lahore :)

RanaMoazzam

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
yellowbellow said:
I applied for my visa Oct 14th processing started 22nd. Was asked for police certificate in middle & now medical appointment is made for DECEMBER 19!!!!!!! The visa offices in Islamabad close until Jan 5 & my school starts on the 6th. What should I do? My medical is in karsaz, Karachi. They don't even pick.up there phone & I made an appointment via email. Ugh
You applied for the college or uni ? universities mostly defer on request. Why dont u visit the office first before goin to any other city. btw u scared me ...:) i have applied on nov 5..mera visa kab aega kaaalia?

neways if thy r not pickin up ,do it manually...

Good luck

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
RanaMoazzam said:
You applied for the college or uni ? universities mostly defer on request. Why dont u visit the office first before goin to any other city. btw u scared me ...:) i have applied on nov 5..mera visa kab aega kaaalia?

neways if thy r not pickin up ,do it manually...

Good luck
Expect to get med call by 22nd novmber and visa by 2oth Dec Insha Allah :)

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
yellowbellow said:
bro try to take appointment again on phone..if they dont attend UN number than try this number.03075371776 u can get appointment on this number too

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Just an update everyone. I got an email today telling me that they accidentally said December 19 instead of November 19. So inshallah I will get my medical done tomorrow. Thanks for being really helpful. I appreciate it :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
yellowbellow said:
Just an update everyone. I got an email today telling me that they accidentally said December 19 instead of November 19. So inshallah I will get my medical done tomorrow. Thanks for being really helpful. I appreciate it :)
HAHA ya that was a gud blunder lol best of luck bro :) :) Apka med Insha Alah hogya clear then visa paka 100% :) :)

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Guys, my visa still hasn't arrived and I'm getting worried. What should I do?

Applied Oct 14th via FedEx in Karachi for Islamabad
Processing started Oct 22nd
Got asked for police certificate in middle but I turned it in along with my application.
Got medical request after and I made my appointment they said December 19th (later they corrected me saying November 19th)
They called me to clarify which police certificate to turn in and I sent the correct one(USA one) November 17th.
Medical happened November 19th. Y

And now in waiting for my visa.... long wait

My financial situation is strong and I have studied in USA for the past 10years. I'm going for undergrad now. My ielts was exempted too.

alidaud1

Dec 11, 2013
yellowbellow said:
Guys, my visa still hasn't arrived and I'm getting worried. What should I do?

Applied Oct 14th via FedEx in Karachi for Islamabad
Processing started Oct 22nd
Got asked for police certificate in middle but I turned it in along with my application.
Got medical request after and I made my appointment they said December 19th (later they corrected me saying November 19th)
They called me to clarify which police certificate to turn in and I sent the correct one(USA one) November 17th.
Medical happened November 19th.

My financial situation is strong and I have studied in USA for the past 10years. I'm going for undergrad now. My ielts was exempted too.
Aoa bro I'm also in the same situation as I applied my visa on 1 Oct and got medical call on 22 Oct and I had my medical on 24 Oct , but after that I didn't hear anything from CHC islamabad.
Can you please tell me in which University or College you're going?

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
alidaud1 said:
Aoa bro I'm also in the same situation as I applied my visa on 1 Oct and got medical call on 22 Oct and I had my medical on 24 Oct , but after that I didn't hear anything from CHC islamabad.
Can you please tell me in which University or College you're going?
University of Saskatchewan for Bachelors of commerce and you?????