+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Important Questions for Express Entry

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Question 1: If an applicant has applied for Canadian Experience Class in November 2014 and has not yet received confirmation of receipt, can the applicant create an Express Entry Profile. If yes what should the candidate answer to the question: Have you applied for Canadian Permanent Residence before. The logical answer is Yes but the since the applicant has not yet received the confirmation of receipt and also CIC call centre representative said that it should be No if you haven't received confirmation.

Question 2: When the applicant creates a profile for Express Entry, for the work history section does the applicant provide each and every employment or only positions that are either NOC 0,A or B.

Question 3: If the applicant already has a job in Canada does the applicant still have to register with job bank. This questions arises because once the profile is created the PDF document indicates "Since you have indicated in your profile that you do not have a job offer in Canada you have to register with job bank.." even though the applicant indicated in the profile that there is a job offer available.

P.S - I called CIC and the representative wasn't able to answer these questions and told me that I should use the e-mail contact form that she sent me and ask my questions. On a side note when I just looked at that contact form it is actually to contact CIC not just for express entry but for all different subjects such different immigration categories and much more. I am wondering why I haven't heard about this contact form on this forum.

Look forward to your answers.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
SFKAS said:
Question 1: If an applicant has applied for Canadian Experience Class in November 2014 and has not yet received confirmation of receipt, can the applicant create an Express Entry Profile. If yes what should the candidate answer to the question: Have you applied for Canadian Permanent Residence before. The logical answer is Yes but the since the applicant has not yet received the confirmation of receipt and also CIC call centre representative said that it should be No if you haven't received confirmation.

Question 2: When the applicant creates a profile for Express Entry, for the work history section does the applicant provide each and every employment or only positions that are either NOC 0,A or B.

Question 3: If the applicant already has a job in Canada does the applicant still have to register with job bank. This questions arises because once the profile is created the PDF document indicates "Since you have indicated in your profile that you do not have a job offer in Canada you have to register with job bank.." even though the applicant indicated in the profile that there is a job offer available.

P.S - I called CIC and the representative wasn't able to answer these questions and told me that I should use the e-mail contact form that she sent me and ask my questions. On a side note when I just looked at that contact form it is actually to contact CIC not just for express entry but for all different subjects such different immigration categories and much more. I am wondering why I haven't heard about this contact form on this forum.

Look forward to your answers.
1. Answer will be No
2. Yes, because if you list any posiion from NOC C for example, it will not be considered
3. May be a technical glitch. Just register with the job bank man!

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Did you specify that you had an LMIA for the job offered? Because otherwise it would direct you to apply to Job Bank I believe.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
If I remember correctly I said I have a job offer with no lmia required.

When I called CIC she said it was technical glitch thaf I had to register with job bank. No offence CIC reps but even they don't know the answers..its a new system

It is cofusing

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
m_dewan33 said:
1. Answer will be No
2. Yes, because if you list any posiion from NOC C for example, it will not be considered
3. May be a technical glitch. Just register with the job bank man!
2nd question-I am still not clear- Do we need to show only the jobs which are in NOC?