+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Important question about AOR.

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can someone answer this question please?

When you get your AOR after PR application under PNP program, do they ask you to provide them with employment change. That is, if you change your employer during the application process do you have to notify them?

I have lost my AOR email from CIC and cannot access it. But if any of you guys is willing to share that information with me, it will be of great help.

Thank you.

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi! My AOR letter doesn't say anything about notifying them about change of your employment. It says you should notify them about personal changes (marriage, divorce, child, another address...) though.

But.
The BC PNP might care if you got your nomination under employment driven stream.
If you changed your job and it doesn't fulfill the conditions under which you got your nomination anymore, and if BC PNP finds out - they could revoke your nomination. Losing your nomination could affect your application.

Reactions: winpro

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi! My AOR letter doesn't say anything about notifying them about change of your employment. It says you should notify them about personal changes (marriage, divorce, child, another address...) though.

But.
The BC PNP might care if you got your nomination under employment driven stream.
If you changed your job and it doesn't fulfill the conditions under which you got your nomination anymore, and if BC PNP finds out - they could revoke your nomination. Losing your nomination could affect your application.
Hi thank you.
I think I am unnecessarily paranoid about the whole thing.

Thanks again.

Reactions: yelenah