+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very important: Application Fee need to pay twice after April 30th

rd569

May 6, 2020
Update: I received confirmation from IRCC that they had received the receipt showing I had paid the fee difference three days after submitting via the webform. Fingers crossed that's the end of it...

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• LOE + receipt.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
When do you submit your webform? I would like to estimate my request, as I still don't receive any email yet

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Update: I received confirmation from IRCC that they had received the receipt showing I had paid the fee difference three days after submitting via the webform. Fingers crossed that's the end of it...

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• LOE + receipt.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
I got the same today as well. I had submitted my receipt web form on May 7th.
Fingers crossed that they successfully match the application with the top up :) just have to wait and see now...

rd569

May 6, 2020
I got mine as well.

Good day (my name),

We are pleased to confirm that the payment has been added to your file.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: dreamer7775

dreamer7775

Feb 13, 2020
I also got same.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the payment has been added to your file.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada "

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
interesting that some say "payment added to your file" and others say "thanks for the document, we've forwarded it to the right person"

georgiahj

Aug 23, 2019
When do you submit your webform? I would like to estimate my request, as I still don't receive any email yet
I paid the additional amount & submitted to the webform on May 5, the morning after submitting my PR application!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello,

Has anyone recently paid for the new RPRF in two parts? The process seems to be really stressful.
I have made the first payment which is the "Payable difference" of $10. I had the receipt sent to my email. But I'm unable to proceed to pay the rest of the fee ($490) in my account as required?

Any ideas?