+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Version 2019 - Guide to Police Clearance Certificate from the UAE

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
I used the MOI app fpr UAE police certificate but I am getting a police certificate with a red mark on it stating that u need to visit the consulate in my own country and visiting consulate is not helpful at all. Could anyone please tell how to obtain one without a red mark?

I have the current resident status in UAE but right now I am applying from Outside UAE and hence I am getting this red mark stamp.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I used the MOI app fpr UAE police certificate but I am getting a police certificate with a red mark on it stating that u need to visit the consulate in my own country and visiting consulate is not helpful at all. Could anyone please tell how to obtain one without a red mark?

I have the current resident status in UAE but right now I am applying from Outside UAE and hence I am getting this red mark stamp.
You should have selected from inside UAE, since this is for those who have active UAE residency status. Try your luck in applying again, or else you can apply from Dubai Police (regardless of your visa issuance place).

awanmj

Aug 16, 2020
Hello! I have a question if you can kindly respond. My wife was born in UAE and moved to Pakistan one month after her 18th birthday. I applied for her PCC from the Dubai Police Website and they issued the certificate within an hour. The certificate dont have any dates on them, as in the dates she was living in UAE. Is it acceptable to IRCC? or is there a different procedure for the one which has dates on them?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hello! I have a question if you can kindly respond. My wife was born in UAE and moved to Pakistan one month after her 18th birthday. I applied for her PCC from the Dubai Police Website and they issued the certificate within an hour. The certificate dont have any dates on them, as in the dates she was living in UAE. Is it acceptable to IRCC? or is there a different procedure for the one which has dates on them?
There is only one format of PCC that is being issued by Dubai Police, this format does not include dates of residency only the date of when this certificate was issued with a footnote that it is valid for XX number of days.

Reactions: awanmj

PoPY

Mar 21, 2021
Hi. After getting the UAE PCC. There is big red stamp in the middle of the document.

Is it necessary to attest it or can i proceed with existing doc i have?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi. After getting the UAE PCC. There is big red stamp in the middle of the document.

Is it necessary to attest it or can i proceed with existing doc i have?
I got digital copy of Dubai PCC which I submitted as it is and it was accepted.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
You could get it attested or you can apply for a new PCC from Dubai Police. The cost is almost similar in both options, minus the wait time to get attested.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Nothing exceptional about it, they wont have your new passport number hence it will always come up with the old passport number. This is perfectly fine
Hi I have the same problem as my passport was renewed just 3 months before I left for Canada from Dubai in August 2018 and therefore when I applied for my pcc now it has come with the old Passport no as my Emirates ID which was linked would have expired in 2019 .So would I have to write an LOE and explain while submitting it to Ircc or try and get a new one .Thanks

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi I have the same problem as my passport was renewed just 3 months before I left for Canada from Dubai in August 2018 and therefore when I applied for my pcc now it has come with the old Passport no as my Emirates ID which was linked would have expired in 2019 .So would I have to write an LOE and explain while submitting it to Ircc or try and get a new one .Thanks
Attach a copy of your old passport's bio page. They just need to know that the PCC is yours.

shobasrin

Nov 3, 2014
Can anyone guide me pls!
I have received a PCC with wrong name and passport number against my Emirates ID number. Looks like there is some database error in their system?
When I approached Dubai police they asked me to contact MOI....When I reached out to MOI they asked me to reach out to Immigration & port authority!! ....I am a bit lost and not able to coordinate this from canada. Any advise is appreciated!