Version 2019 - Guide to Police Clearance Certificate from the UAE

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Thank you Yiso for the information. I have few questions regarding the PCC, I would appreciate if you can answer those.
a) I have registered myself in the app of ministry of interior affairs. When I am clicking on the criminal status and adding a new form, then on entering all the details, the page goes for the payment and there I am seeing the cost for good conduct certificate but I want police clearance certificate.
b) Is good conduct certificate same as police clearance certificate? If no, then what should I do to get the PCC.
c) When I tried on Dubai police website, 2 options are coming up. One for PCC and another for good conduct. If both are same, then why 2 options are coming and for Canada PR which one we should opt for?

Thanks in advance in anticipation of your reply.
Dubai Police and MOI have different names for the same product. both would work and both are accepted by IRCC , choose the one that you like and that is more convenient for you

Regards

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Then try out the second option as I explained
Hi, Just to follow up on this in case anyone else is in the same situation. I contacted the UAE Embassy in Ottawa about the big red stamp saying "Please refer to the UAE Diplomatic Missions Abroad or Customer Happiness Centers of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation." They told me that I have to get it notarized and sent me a link to fill up the form, upload the PCC that i got in email and pay the fees. Within a week I was told to go to the embassy to pick the PCC up. The new one doesn't have the red stamp and instead has a stamp from ministry of interior and a signature.

Reactions: yiso91

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Please sir,i hope you are doing good.
Please I need your assistance concerning police certificate.I currently live in the UAE for 4 years now, My wife has a Canadian and we want to submit our application. Do I need to to submit both my home county police certificate and UAE police certificate or I should submit just UAE police certificate?

thank You

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Please sir,i hope you are doing good.
Please I need your assistance concerning police certificate.I currently live in the UAE for 4 years now, My wife has a Canadian and we want to submit our application. Do I need to to submit both my home county police certificate and UAE police certificate or I should submit just UAE police certificate?

thank You
Please go and read the original thread and it shall explain to you wither or not you need to submit a PCC from the UAE or not.

Anil3107

Mar 13, 2015
Hi @yiso91 /Other team member,

I am applying the PCC from Dubai Police website and entering all details like - Outside UAE, Emirates Id - Yes, Mobile Number - Current country mobile number, Certification Purpose - Immigration, Certification Required by - Embassy of Canada and attaching photo, passport and last visa.

When I submit it and then on next page it is asking me to enter the delivery address. I am wondering why?? I need the online copy.

Is these details are just for record and they will send the soft copy or I will receive the hard copy at the address mentioned by me in that form.

Delivery Details(Registered Mail) - Where it is asking me Country, City, Postal Code.

Thanks,
Anil

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi @yiso91 /Other team member,

I am applying the PCC from Dubai Police website and entering all details like - Outside UAE, Emirates Id - Yes, Mobile Number - Current country mobile number, Certification Purpose - Immigration, Certification Required by - Embassy of Canada and attaching photo, passport and last visa.

When I submit it and then on next page it is asking me to enter the delivery address. I am wondering why?? I need the online copy.

Is these details are just for record and they will send the soft copy or I will receive the hard copy at the address mentioned by me in that form.

Delivery Details(Registered Mail) - Where it is asking me Country, City, Postal Code.

Thanks,
Anil
I honestly haven't heard of this option before, can you attach to us here a screenshot so we can help you out better

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
They might have changed their system recently, you will need to fill these fields anyway to be able to obtain your PCC and for POBOX number fill in your postal code/zip code where you live.

Another option is to get it through MOI, which only provide eDelivery for outside of UAE customers

Anil3107

Mar 13, 2015
They might have changed their system recently, you will need to fill these fields anyway to be able to obtain your PCC and for POBOX number fill in your postal code/zip code where you live.

Another option is to get it through MOI, which only provide eDelivery for outside of UAE customers
Yes, I understand that but I was wondering since Dubai police issue the PCC via email so why now they are asking for current address.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Yes, I understand that but I was wondering since Dubai police issue the PCC via email so why now they are asking for current address.
again , it could be their new policy !

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick questions guys! do we require another attestation on top of e-pcc issued by dubai police by UAE embassy ottawa? can anyone shed light please?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Quick questions guys! do we require another attestation on top of e-pcc issued by dubai police by UAE embassy ottawa? can anyone shed light please?
no you don't . IRCC only require the PCC as is without any additional endorsements and/or attestation on top of it.

Regards

Danishacca55

Feb 14, 2020
I am Sharjah resident but I submitted criminal clearance certificate issued by ministry of interior UAE and attested by ministry of foreign affairs UAE. Will IRCC accept it? Or should I get police clearance from Sharjah Police?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I am Sharjah resident but I submitted criminal clearance certificate issued by ministry of interior UAE and attested by ministry of foreign affairs UAE. Will IRCC accept it? Or should I get police clearance from Sharjah Police?
Any PCC issued by any of the seven emirates will be acceptable just as much as it is for MOI.