+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of document

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Team,

just wanted to ask, hos seriously is the document verification is done by CIC or any other body during the immigration process?

do they verify the dependent applicant documents also?

and what are the rejection points?

TIA

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
IRCC is very strict in checking all the documents very very carefully.

They check all the documents of all the applicants, regardless he is principal applicant or his dependants.

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemant1987sharma said:
Hi Team,

just wanted to ask, hos seriously is the document verification is done by CIC or any other body during the immigration process?

do they verify the dependent applicant documents also?

and what are the rejection points?

TIA
I concur with the post above that documents are checked very seriously by IRCC.
But like everything in life, there are grey areas. I would personally avoid those grey areas for such an important life event, but the choice is yours..

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
jpv2212 said:
IRCC is very strict in checking all the documents very very carefully.

They check all the documents of all the applicants, regardless he is principal applicant or his dependants.
do they call every employer and ask about the applicant?

TIA

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
thatRossMBA said:
I concur with the post above that documents are checked very seriously by IRCC.
But like everything in life, there are grey areas. I would personally avoid those grey areas for such an important life event, but the choice is yours..
Grey area as in?

kindly explain i just want to send the perfect document.

TIA

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
hemant1987sharma said:
do they call every employer and ask about the applicant?

TIA
No. It's not necessary that they will call every employer.

The thing is that if they feel any doubt or any query in your file, then they MAY call your employer just to double-check about your job status. Otherwise, there are many candidates who have never got any call from IRCC. It solely depends on the case processing officer who evaluates your file

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemant1987sharma said:
Grey area as in?

kindly explain i just want to send the perfect document.

TIA
It seems that the intent of your question is more around "Hey, can they check everything?" and I would say that is something you should not worry about if you have truthfully represented your work, finances, education and travel.

If you send truthful "perfect" documents, you have nothing to worry about.

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
jpv2212 said:
No. It's not necessary that they will call every employer.

The thing is that if they feel any doubt or any query in your file, then they MAY call your employer just to double-check about your job status. Otherwise, there are many candidates who have never got any call from IRCC. It solely depends on the case processing officer who evaluates your file
any time during the process. do we have to present original document to IRCC?

TIA

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
hemant1987sharma said:
any time during the process. do we have to present original document to IRCC?

TIA
You will have to scan all your original documents and upload them through your online MyCIC account.
No need of sending PHYSICAL documents to them via courier / post.

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
jpv2212 said:
You will have to scan all your original documents and upload them through your online MyCIC account.
No need of sending PHYSICAL documents to them via courier / post.
and at the time landing do we have to present the original document?

TIA

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
hemant1987sharma said:
and at the time landing do we have to present the original document?

TIA
Again, they MIGHT want to see your documents if they want. You can not deny them to do so.

However, in majority of cases, they do not check documents at the port of entry where you land, but it's all their discretion whether or not to ask for your original documents.

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
jpv2212 said:
Again, they MIGHT want to see your documents if they want. You can not deny them to do so.

However, in majority of cases, they do not check documents at the port of entry where you land, but it's all their discretion whether or not to ask for your original documents.

Thanks every one.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear Expert..
do they ask or want to know what are our source of money in account?? if i use my salary account and transfer amount to that account so they would ask for the source?? infact my account has only 3 to 4 months history...

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
moonarch said:
Dear Expert..
do they ask or want to know what are our source of money in account?? if i use my salary account and transfer amount to that account so they would ask for the source?? infact my account has only 3 to 4 months history...
No. You don't need to show the exact source of your income.
However, if there is any LARGE transfer of money in to your account, it might raise a red flag to the case-processing officer.

Better to provide BOTH of the above account-statements, viz. salary account and other account from which you are transferring money.
In that case, in your debit account there will be entry that you had debited money from this account, at the same time there will be credit money entry in your salary account.

This is so because you also need to show statements of accounts for last 6 months.
Hope it helped.