JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
TO REQUEST POLICE STATEMENT

1) Go to Edificio Paris en la Candelaria floor 5th and pay 0.50 BSF and submit your cedula copy...
2) Then pick up the certificate at Ministerio de Interior y Justicia en la Av Urdaneta in 1 week ..
3) Then bring all to Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores infront of Banco Central to Apostille the document.And then you must traslate all in English or French.

TO CERTIFY COPY OF PASSPORT OR CEDULA

1) Go to ONIDEX-SAIME Avenida Baralt close to Teatro Municipal with the copy of your cedula or passport its FREE and you must pick up in 25 days.

TO GET THE MEDICAL EXAMS

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2089&CountryName=Venezuela

TO CONTACT EMBASSY

1) caracas-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
2) dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=caracas
3) The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
Apartado Postal 62,302
Caracas 1060-A, Venezuela
4) Immigration Tel.: (58-212) 600-3048
5) Immigration Fax: (58-212) 263-4981

TO LEGALIZE BITH CERTIFICATE

1) If your birth certificate is not issued by Registro Principal you must bring first to Registro Principal at Av Urdaneta you must pay (I think is 50 BSF or 100 BSF) and after 3 days its ready but if you need inmediatly you can pay more money and you can get.

2)You must bring the birth certificate to Ministerio de Interior y Justicia en la Av Urdaneta and only buy the papel sellado with the stamp and they proccess all in 3 days...

3) Then you must to submit into Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores infront of Banco Central to Apostille the document.Then all must be traslate in English or French.

TO LEGALIZE YOUR MARRIED CERTIFICATE (NOT CELEBRATED IN VENEZUELA)

1) You must to bring into Venezuela and Canada Embassy your married certificate and cedula,passport etc etc....Then Venezuela embassy must to bring that at Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores en Caracas...infront of Banco Central Av Urdaneta...

2) You must to find the phone and information of escritorio del pais where you got married..They are organize by counties..Then You must to contact the person in charge of your case,That person will give you number of your acta.

3) With that info you must to go to Ministerio de Interior y Justicia Av Urdaneta to be sure they got your file and they are proccesing to send it into Registro Civil Av Lecuna Edf Banvenez close to Metro Station Teatro ,where they finally send into the Jefatura of the place where you live in Caracas . And after all this they ¨insertan¨ your married certificate in the Jefatura´s book.

TO GET YOUR CEDULA WITH MARRIED STATUS

1) Go with your married certificate to the close SAIME office.

2) If your married was outside Venezuela,when you get the insercion from Jefatura where you live,you must go to SAIME with that document and they will give you a new cedula

TO GET VENEZUELAN FAMILIAR VISA FOR YOUR SPOUSE

1) http://www.consulventoronto.com/visas.html#req_fam

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
My twitter Seven07seven to keep touch

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
TO BRING PETS TO/FROM VENEZUELA & CANADA

1) http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/imports/policies/live-animals/pet-imports/eng/1326600389775/1326600500578

To get from Veterinarian a vacinations certificated then go to CFIA after all send this document to Venezuelan Embassy with 70 USD to get a Venezuelan Certificated

Joandalf

Jul 13, 2013
Hi, I'm venezuelan too. I'm considering to apply for the Canadian Resident Visa. I read in other forum that we must say in the application form if i lived in other country for more than 6 month.

In my case, I lived for almost 8 month in USA ten years ago, my condition was legal.

So, Do I need to request a Police Statement from US??

Thanks...

gastoni

Sep 4, 2013
Thanks for this great info SEVEN07!

My wife and I are currently in the immi spousal process for Quebec.
Your info has helped us greatly.

Gaston

Mar 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the information. I just posted some questions on another topic, I should have found this first.

How do you authorize a third party to get the police check for you if you are a Venezuelan citizen?

Thank you