+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

TryllZ

Jun 30, 2015
tiger007 said:
LIST OF OFFICIAL LINKS TO VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA: (As of April 2012)
Nice info, however I have a small question.

I will be applying for Masters in Canada , I wanted to know if I can state that I wish to settle in Canada after my Masters taking advantage of Canada's PGWP program for my SOP, is it good to get a visa.

Thank You

TUZEH

Apr 8, 2016
(From Nigeria)

Am preparing to apply for a Postgraduate diploma degree in Canada in the field of occupational health and safety management. I work in this role recently and hope to get a work leave permit for study to get a visa for my wife after acceptance. Can anyone be of help who have gone through with such on how to apply for visas to ensure I get a visa for wife and my self.

Will appreciate your help.

TUZEH

Apr 8, 2016
Great infomation.

However can anyone help with guidelines or advice on the issue below ;

(From Nigeria)

Am preparing to apply for a Postgraduate diploma degree in Canada in the field of occupational health and safety management. I work in this role recently and hope to get a work leave permit for study to get a visa for my wife after acceptance. Can anyone be of help who have gone through with such on how to apply for visas to ensure I get a visa for wife and my self.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Manstalent said:
I have applied for the study permit and its been 14 days but i am not able to track my application on VFS Global's website. All its giving me is "No details found matching the input values". Can anyone help me?
call on vfs helpline no. or enter your reference no. correctly maybe there is spelling you have mistaken e.g 0 (zero) for o (letter) and also enter your date of birth in correct format e.g 22/10/1991 and try another browser and see.

SUNNY0727

Dec 9, 2016
urgent enquiry

hello all ,

have an urgent query regarding student visa.
I already did my masters from UK in Manchester and now i want to go canada for PGdip course , can anyone suggest if its ok to apply for this post grad Diploma study visa as i already had masters degree from UK Huh

need your suggestions urgently please!!

have a good day all

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Hello Friends,

I am not familiar with new rules about study and tried to find on CIC website but unable to find the needed information.

1) If someone drop the second semester because of some reason, then is he/she still able to work 20 hrs/week or he/she have to stay home and wait until he/she start studying?
2) Do we have to inform CIC if someone drop the semester?

Thanks,

Vsan

Jan 7, 2017
Hi guys I don't know whether it's the right thread or not. But I need your help.
Recently my niece got deported from USA on arrival on study visa and is banned for five years
To enter USA. Her fault was she didn't declare that she got an uncle in USA and they thought she will work
Illegally but she said she will work only allowed hours. After 28hrs detention they sent her back she misrepresented the facts and she will work so on wrong visa. My question is can she get study visa for Canada after this. Her scores are as follow
77% in 10+2
7 bands overall in ielts
Please reply. Thanks

yashsekhonb

Dec 30, 2016
I completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy 2016 from India with 62 %. Then i apply for health management administration program in Canada my classes started on 4th Jan 2017 and my visa is approved on 5 Jan 2017. In this course no extensions and now i want to apply any other college, so please any one have a information regarding my study relevant PG programs in Canada for MAY 2017 Intake.

tinadubai

Dec 18, 2016
hi everyone..If anyone here apply as student in British Columbia. Please give me any idea or information on how to apply. Hoping someone will reply or give feedback.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Vsan said:
Hi guys I don't know whether it's the right thread or not. But I need your help.
Recently my niece got deported from USA on arrival on study visa and is banned for five years
To enter USA. Her fault was she didn't declare that she got an uncle in USA and they thought she will work
Illegally but she said she will work only allowed hours. After 28hrs detention they sent her back she misrepresented the facts and she will work so on wrong visa. My question is can she get study visa for Canada after this. Her scores are as follow
77% in 10+2
7 bands overall in ielts
Please reply. Thanks
She can certainly apply for a study permit to Canada. She will need to declare the US refusal in her application.

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
I AM ON STUDY PERMIT AND MY HUSBAND IS ON OPEN WORK PERMIT. HOW CAN WE BRING OUR DAUGHTER WHO IS IN INDIA TO CANADA?
DOES SHE REQUIRE STUDY PERMIT? WHICH VISA APPLICATION SHOULD BE DONE?
PLEASE HELP
THANK YOu

SHAN-SHAN

Jan 20, 2017
I am from Pakistan. I have done Bachelor of Commerce from Karachi University in 2010, (14 Years education).
After that I have been doing job in IT field.
My age is 34.
Now I want to 2 year Diploma in Software development /Application development.

I need your helpful information & I want to start my study till Jun 2017.
Which study suitable for me, which stratige will less chance of rejection.

Thanks in advance to all who will help me.
SHAN

nepali98

Feb 11, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I applied from Nepal its been 9 days and no upfront medical done and my status shows

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 20/01/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Does this mean I am rejected??

jomon

Nov 24, 2016
guys, is centennial a good college?
there r lot of negative reviews about the college
and i heard that its too difficult to get part time in toronto.
what is ur opinion?

iphd

Jan 31, 2017
Hy
Can i apply for PR directly after studied in NYIT, vancover. British Columbia allows international student to apply direct for PR . Is BC immigrants allows NYIT student to do so .?
Please guide me