+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Aug 30, 2015
Hi!

I am Sanjeevan from India. I am studying in Karunya University, Coimbatore. I am currently in the sixth semester of B.Tech Electronics and Media Technology.

My acheivements are:

1. 10th (Matriculation State Board) - 86.4%
2. 12th (State Board) - 84.6%
3. B.Tech - 68.8% (with 2 standing arrears and a history of arrears more than 10)

I am interested in studying Masters in Canada. My study abroad Counselor told that it is possible to study P.G. Diploma in Canada but getting into Master's is somewhat difficult (for the marks that I have). But, I have the opportunity to clear my arrears in the upcoming semesters and I can increase my percentage too. I would be very glad to hear from anyone regarding the study options (Master & P.G.Diploma) available in Canada relating to my area and also answer which degree will fetch immediate job opportunity.

Thank you...

Also help me how to start new topics... I've been trying but not able to find out..

LadySassy

Aug 31, 2015
davinder391 said:
hello , i`m davinder .
i have choosen a 1 year 3 semester program at George Brown College ..
i want to know how pgwp lenght is determined ??
is it like , they see the number of semesters or 2 years ? Like 2 years or 4 semester ?
if i do 1 more 6 month program . which means in total it will be 4 semesters . will i be getting 3 year pgwp ??
If you wanna get 3 years of PGWP you should have at least 2 years in the country.
I think they see years, not semesters. But i'm not 100% sure, sorry.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Plzz tell me any course or diploma program of NON MEDICAL stream that do not require MATHS because I got very less marks in XII but good in others

ashokbilash

Aug 24, 2015
I am a university graduate in civil & environmental engineering. my cgpa 2.86/4.00. i have work experience in chevron 3month . and others too.
if i attend to a PGD program . will it help me to get into masters program to a university? i cant get direct admission because i dont have good cgpa.
if i do PGD program 1year in george brown college. i will get 1 year PGWP. will it be enough to get PR in canada.? or i have to do another PGD to get 3 year of PGWP?

uhdisuhdis

Jul 27, 2015
Hi ppl,

I've 5yrs of experience in the field of Construction as Planning Engineer.
B.tech - Civil Engineering - 69%
PG - Construction Management - 7GPA
10th - 85.4%
+2 - 80.6%
IELTS General - 7
Tried my luck with crs; which ended up at 348. No hopes on PR as far as the draws that are being announced in the recent past.
So, I'm planning to pursue MS/M.Eng in Civil Engineering. Please suggest the Universities that suits best to aforementioned.

Thanks in advance.

punar

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Med's Done....
1-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
29-12-2015
hey
i have done BSc non med (physics chemistry and maths)
i was finding for two years pg diploma or graduate certificate in canada (anywhere)
my consultant has suggested me pg diploma in business administration.she says this suits me.
while another consultant says you should go for science related diploma because if you go for business your visa chances are less.

q1- should i go for pg diploma in business administration ?
q2- if no then please help me out to find a two year post graduate course related to science(soil conservation, communication, forest, water, chemicals etc )
please help me out . i m running out of time

Msidhu

Sep 8, 2015
hi. i need your help guys..
i am in Vancouver (British Columbia).
i has been accepted by the langara college for Sept. batch .
but this college is far away from where i lived.
i changed my college and got admission in Douglas college but the problem is that
i got accepted for Jan. batch.
is there any problem for me to change course and take admission in another college but in next session?
how i can show this gap?
am i going to right track?
is there any problem for me in long time like regarding work permit and PR. ?
guys please help me.....
i really appreciate your suggestions in advance..

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hey friends

I have some questions regarding work permit after studying in Canada province of Saskatchewan
I have taken 8 months certificate course in Saskatchewan ...could I get work permit after study ? according to new rules of CIC?/
is it workable for PR in canada after completion of certificate?

kindly help me in this matter

regards

seena

Msidhu

Sep 8, 2015
hii plz help me...

when i came from india. i dont have my application visa letter at immigration time.
so immigration officers give me only study permits .
i mean my study permit does not contain the lines that ensure i can work 20 hours per week.
i apply to amend my application by getting the information from the CIC agent.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5218ETOC.asp

they told that it take 4 weeks to get new study permit.
i apllied on 8 august.
did u know how much time it takes more??
plz anyone help me..

Sep 15, 2015
from 1 lac 12 thousand applicants only 411 got p.r in express entry
for students its better to study in quebec where they can apply p.r after half completion of their course (without french)
you can call and whatsapp for more info +15145833353

Msidhu

Sep 8, 2015
akashcanada2016 said:
from 1 lac 12 thousand applicants only 411 got p.r in express entry
for students its better to study in quebec where they can apply p.r after half completion of their course (without french)
you can call and whatsapp for more info +15145833353

hii dear what is quebec ??

Nov 11, 2014
HI everyone!

Well I'm happy to see such an updated group on international students. I would like to ask few questions and it will be appreciated if i get them asap...

Something about me:

I'm married with no kids as yet. Me and my wife are both advertising professionals. We have one objective like everyone to get PR and change our passport. And definitely getting there isn't easy so we thought of student as a route. My wife will apply for masters and i will get full work permit, that's what i heard correct me if i'm wrong.

Questions:

1- What factors should we keep in mind in selecting the university?
2- Whats the minimum number you should have when it comes to funds?( Excluding masters fee)
3- Whats the average time for the whole process?
4- Which provinces have the best PR rate?
5- Does it effect if you don't select a good university?

Thanks in advance

baljot sekhon

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
hey guys i am baljot.i am in a student visa in australia.i have completed my one year of bachelor of engineering in australia.but now i want to move to canada on a student visa.is it possible for me to move to canada.i have been refused by canadain high commission.when i applied from india.one year ago.

riahabhr18

Sep 17, 2015
hi friends..im new in this plzz help
i have got offer letter from fleming clg on WIN prog for jan 2016 intake..plz help im confused should i apply under spp or general.

12 = 66%
10=62%
btech=67% (10 backlogs) clear within my degree.
ielts, L=7, W=5.5, S=7.5,R=6.5 total=6.5.

PLZZ HELP ME GUYS AS I HAVE ALREADY APPLY FOR MY EDUCATION LOAN ...