+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

cinnamoroll

Aug 14, 2013
Hi there! I need information about the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program. I just moved here in Alberta and was able to get a permanent, full-time job. I want to apply under the International Graduate Category. I know they are currently not accepting applications right now but they will re-open on January 27, 2016. I can't see the application forms on their website. Can someone be kind enough to send me a link of the application forms? Thank you.

Also, is there an public office in Calgary that I can visit to ask about the AINP? Thanks again.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hello everybody!

I'd ike to apply for a student visa with my husbnd and 2 dependants. I've already been accepted in George Brown's PG.

Just wanted to know, when applying your asked "Why is your family member visiting Canada?" I know about my husband who will apply for an Open work permit, but what should I say for my kids? There's no option for "mom and dad are going... nor anythig similar"

Please help!

Thanks,

Connie.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
ConnieD said:
Hello everybody!

I'd ike to apply for a student visa with my husbnd and 2 dependants. I've already been accepted in George Brown's PG.

Just wanted to know, when applying your asked "Why is your family member visiting Canada?" I know about my husband who will apply for an Open work permit, but what should I say for my kids? There's no option for "mom and dad are going... nor anythig similar"

Please help!

Thanks,

Connie.

Kids are allowed to study full time in Canada just as any other canadian kids

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Thanks a lot Terki!!! ;)

anyrz

Jan 23, 2016
Hi... Just would like to ask is anyone in here a licensed medtech in the Philippines now living and working in Canada? Thank you so much

Rio298S

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Friends, I m new to this forum and I really have a big confusion now. I had submitted my EE profile on Aug 2015 and Withdrew it after 4 months for some personal reasons. Now I got acceptance letter frm Centennial in Toronto and I would like to apply for my Student Visa. My Question is that in Canada Visa Student Form, I have a question "Applied for any Immigrant Visas like Permanent , Worker, Study or Temporary Work Permit ?" YES or NO. What should I answer ? If I give yes based on my past EE submission whether it affects my student Visa. If I give No, I m worried that the CIC can look my application record. Kindly help me :(

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi guys!!

Just wanted to let you know that as I'm still waiting for PR, that is in process, I finally applied for student visa last Friday January 29th. I also submitted my husbands Open Work Permit, that same day. And We both got our visas approved today February 2nd. SO QUICK!!!!!

So, definitely "dual intent" , can't remember who named it sometime, is exactly how thing work. Having an application in process does not intefier with another application as long as you provide requested documentation and info.

Best luck to all!!!

Connie

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
Hello all

I must say the discussions on this forum are very detailed and provide a lot of info. Big thanks to people who spend time and effort in providing latest updates and details.

I applied for the EE in July 2015 and my CRS score is 360. Frankly, I don't think the points are gonna come to the 350 level for my profile to be picked up, hence I plan to look at alternate options - the student route.

I hold an MSc Information Technology from UEL London and have been working in IT industry for the last 12 years or so and now I intend to apply for a Project Management Post Grad Certificate / Diploma for an entry into Canada (maybe Centennial College). Will that work? Are there any chances of visa rejection due to my EE application?

Any info would be much appreciated.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Your occupation is super hot off the oven - apply for EOI - New Brunswick its a sure nomination - that can give u 600 points

cheers

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
Thank you Terki

Followed your advice, trying to submit an EOI for New Brunswick - as of now I think they are not accepting nominations, coz when I tried submitting my EOI, I got a mail saying"We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour. :eek: :eek:

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
yes wait for it and follow up - you got to be on top of updates

Nova scotia and PEI has something else

watch it

there is always a silver lining