+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

ykinjal

Jan 1, 2011
hello friends

Request to please help me the get the information

i am 29 years old and had done MBA finance in 2009 and than after i started my job and currently i am workiong in MNC as Manager Accounts

So i just want to know am i eligable to apply under SPP for canada

And please suggest any good one year PG course in accounting in manitoba or alberta or BC ( whcih one is suitable )

Hope for the kind and prompt support

sweet_cute

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-April-2014
AOR Received.
16-May-2014
File Transfer...
28-May-2014
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2013
Interview........
IP from 1st oct ..
Passport Req..
14th oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
got passport back on 24th oct ...going canada on 8th Nov
LANDED..........
will be landed 8th Nov 2014 .
Re: UNIVERSITY SELECTION!

Hi guys ,

Its for my sister .

she has done graduation in BA arts with subject History, commercial arts . Having two year Teaching experience .

Have also got ielts band overall 6.

guys please suggest , is she is able to get admission in Canada for any course.

please reply she is very tense.

Adam531989

Oct 21, 2014
Great share Tiger! 8)

Difference between PNP rules and regulations in all provinces indicate difference in their economic growth.

Economic growth we can compare by unemployment rate of different provinces.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate

Saskatchewan is the lowest unemployment rate in the country.

Saskatchewan PNP is the shortest and easiest among all the Provinces. After just 960 hours of part time job and full time job offer at the end of year, my friend has applied for SINP. I am also applying soon.

Hope, this information helps you to identify the best place in Canada.

Good luck friends :)

Oct 29, 2014
Hello friends,

I have got admission in one of the top B-school of Canada. My classes will start in January first week. Now, I have some typical queries regarding online application for study visa. My questions are as below;

1. Which visa processing way is faster? online or paper ?
2. How much maximum time it take for study visa ?
3. The checklist I received on MyCIC login for study visa does not include any option to upload my TOEFL scores. Is it ok ?
4. As my MBA course is of more than one year, I will also have to apply for TRV(Temporary Resident Visa). My question is do I have to fill the application of TRV along with study visa application or after getting approval of study permit ?

Looking forward for some prompt reply as I have very less time.

Thanks in advance :)

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
under spp - 1week
CANADA NEEDS IELTS NOT TOEFL - if u have toefl - seek info from cic direct
no ( upon succesful completion of course - u will then apply for wp

wp if needed as co-op - wil be gratned at border

good luck

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
unarmed said:
hello,
i am in canada toronto on student visa for one year course, i have planned to study for two years so that i can get around three year work permit, please guide me that after completion of current one year college certificate course in which province i should move so that pr becomes easy because friends around me saying that go to alberta or saska. or manitoba or british columbia to get PR easily as comparing to ontario.

i have also Applied to ontario universities so that i can become eligible for ontario pnp under international masters, please tell me what should i do, I am so confused that which way to follow to get PR.

i have following options right now-
1. complete this current college course and move to other province for another one year college course and then get a job and PR.
2. go to university in ontario and complete masters from here and apply for ontario pnp.
3. move to other province right away as my college course is yet to start within 14 days.

profile - already a masters degree from indian and having 5 years of indian work experience in management.
- IELTS academic 7.5 ,no less than 6.5

thanks a lot for reading.
Hi, what did u finally decide to do?

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I have a question about the credit rating. I was in canada as a student and came back to my home country on April 2014, I have my credit card, car insurance bills pending amounting to 7000 CAD. I had to come back due to some emergency and couldn't care to look into my bills before coming. I have re-applied for TRV and will return in canada by mid of 2015. It will be almost 1 year maybe more when I will return back to Canada how can clear up my dues and refresh my credit score? Will this have an effect my history for 6 years? Can anything be done about it?

OEIS SOUTH

Nov 10, 2014
Re: UNIVERSITY SELECTION!

sweet_cute said:
Hi guys ,

Its for my sister .

she has done graduation in BA arts with subject History, commercial arts . Having two year Teaching experience .

Have also got ielts band overall 6.

guys please suggest , is she is able to get admission in Canada for any course.

please reply she is very tense.
yes she can apply

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi,
My visa is rejected today...i want to re apply...i got these reasons:

You have to satisfy me that you would leave canada at the end of your staty. in reaching this decision, i considered several factors ,including......

1.your travel history
2.your immigration status
3.purpose of visit
4.Family ties in canada and in ur country of residence
5.your current employment situation
6.your personal assets and financial status

Other reason: no study plan nor reason for study in canada

What is mean by travel history...which doc shuold i attached,i attached uni acceptance letter which i got from uni, last reason they gave no study plan.... Which study plan can i send , should i ask to uni to send me or i hv to explain in letter...please help me what should i do now...seniors plz help me...i ll b very thankful to u.

please help me

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
depends on from where to wheer and what bank

most banks wire through intermediary bank which takes 2+ days and 1+ days to reflect

brainmoore

Oct 25, 2014
If there is any immigration programmes related to internet marketing field. I have few years of experience in this and would be interested for any such programmes.

raj sidhu

Dec 1, 2014
10th with 84%
12th 70% with n.medical
ielts 6 band no less thn 5.5 bands
i want to know that which course will go well with me.i
want to take admission in diploma related to my
previous study..
plz tell me options ..
my preference is toronto,winnipeg..
plz rply me