+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

dudeshaan

Sep 22, 2014
SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME..... PG DIPLOMA OR M.TECH???

10th= 78%
12th= 68%
b.tech (electronics and communication)= 69.17%

plz help me sir.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
is it possible for moderators to restrict this thread for everyone else but Tiger007 so it wont be so much cluttered .......

baijuthomas

Oct 17, 2013
hi Tiger
Q - when they change rules each month - do students on the old rules continue to be under the old system
and its only students on or after the changes that the new rules apply for ?
Thanks .

harsh_l

May 8, 2014
Hi tiger read a couple of ur posts and would like to seek sum guidance.
M planning for a may intake for pg in international business have got cennetial,lambton, tru for a 2 yrs course which is Wat I want since I get 3 yrs we. Have also got an option of masters in global management from royal roads university with 6 months internship which the above do not provide or if they do kindly suggest me which of them or any other nd which place according to the job market wld b gud as I need to fund on my studies.
Also m back to studies after 6 yrs with 9 yrs work experience in a bpo currently a asst manager wit six sigma green belt certification. How wld my work experience help me with my degree .kindly suggest too confused

Gurupunj5

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I am going for diploma in Computer Technology In Mohawk College.. I got the offer letter but i want to know about my Visa chances. i have paid the fees and i will submit the file in one week. My profile is:
IELTS: 7.5 overall wiht 8.5 in Llistening and reading both
Class 10: Perfect CGPA-10. A1 grade in all subjects
Class 12:
Maths:33
English:80
Chemistry:83
Physics:81
Physical Education:80
Nearly the percentage is about 71%. I have also given exam of SAT and i scored 570 out of 800 in Maths.
I am a bright student and i am not weak i maths.I was very ill on the day of maths exam. I have got A1 in 10th class in Math and good score in SAT too in field of Maths.I want to know that will i get a visa with this profile..? :/

Parth Patel

Jul 20, 2014
Hello frds,
I have been recently been rejected for student visa in canada through SPP. I just wanted to know am i eligible to apply for SPP again or should I go for NON SPP collages!

Thanks in advance :) :)

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
PLZ HELP ME IN THIS TIGER BRO..
I had applied to westeren ontario univ. ..and hopeful to get admission there but i have great confusion as the fee of westeren is too high for mengg program ..its near about 9000$ ..as they have given us 6 terms to complete the course that is 10 subjects for course based mengg ..my question isis there possibilty to complete the course as like first term study for winter then sem drop for summer and then again two term study and one sem drop before last sem ..as i have heard that we have to continue register for one whole academic year but that will cost 30000$ that is not possible for me to fill the fee ...so plz help me senior as i also got acceptance from u of windsor that is cheaper than westeren but ranking is not good ...plz help me in this matter can i drop my first sem in the first year of mengg study and how many course can i opt in one sem PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPP MEEEEE

harsh_l

May 8, 2014
Hi Tiger,

A bit confused with options to migrate to canada need your help and advice.

Currently a Asst.Manager with 9 yrs of wrk exp in a BPO. Have completed my MCom with an aggregate of 50% and want to pursue an equivalent degree which would give me a boost of getting a good job.
At the momenet i'am confused should i go for PGDM or Masters in Bussiness Management.
I'am looking to settle down in Canada and want to know the long term options that i could focus on as i'am 29 yrs.

Kindly assist and is possible could you also mail me on hlalwani2312 @ gmail.com as need few more advices.

stu_ON

Oct 18, 2014
hello friends. i have applied for my post graduate work permit on 15th of october 2014 and mistakenly i uploaded scan of my passport in place of digital photo and i submitted the application. also my 90 days period is goin to finish on 12th novemeber. can anybody suggest me anything that i can do.

GauravjotDhillon

Oct 24, 2014
Punjab,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UNIVERSITY SELECTION!

I am graduate in Bachelors of technology in ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION ENGG. from government college of punjab with 72 %.I have done several projects such as
• Built a working model of ‘PLC Based Automatic Bottle Filling System’ with Packaging,Labelling and Distribution to the consumers with the help of SCADA and PLC
• Built a working model of ‘Networking of College Campus’ with the help of Packet tracer
• Built a GSM based robot using atmel 8051 microcontroller in embedded c
• Made a project of ‘Line Following Robot’ in a robotics workshop organised by Technophilia Systems

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
• Completed a 6 months certified course in INTEGRATED AUTOMATION from CMC LTD., Panchkula.
o Training Period: Jan 2014 – June 2014
o Module – PLC, SCADA, HMI and AC-DC DRIVES.
o S/W – SIMITIC S7 300 and SIMITIC S7 200 (for PLC)
WIN CC (SCADA),WIN CC Flexible (HMI)

• Completed a 6 weeks certified course in Networking from CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING, Mohali (A Scientific Society of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology ,Government of India)
o Training Period: 7th May,2012 -15th June,2012

• Completed a 6 months Certificate course in Computer Networking and Internet(CCNI) from Vardhman Mahaveer Open University(VMOU), Kota, Rajasthan with 78.5%
• Completed a 3 months “Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology(RSCIT)” with 89%

this is my PROFILE,according to this which UNIVERSITY should i apply for MASTERS OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING???
and which area is best for PR?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Please help there ...http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/after-refusal-suggest-course-please-urgent-t247796.0.html