+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Good news, I have received ecopr yesterday, got credential email on Tuesday night a d logged in and updated photos for me and family. Then they sent ecopr on Wednesday Sep 29, also status in account is updated as Approved,. Unfortunately, they wrongly mentioned my Original Entry date to Canada, not sure on how much it may affect, it won't affect my eligibility or points though. When I looked process for correcting copr, it is only by sending post with form 1436 e with all proofs.
I will update you all once I receive PR card.

AOR: Mar 30 2021
Medical: April 19 2021
Ghost update Sep 23,24 2021
Portal email: Sep 28 from Etiobiok ircc
Second email, copr: Sep 29
Waiting for pr card
Need to correct original entry date on ecopr
you can reply to the original email right away requesting the correction to your ecopr (the email shouldve said, please check the info and let us know if any correciton is needed. otherwise sign if correct).

original entry date is actually a bit important as it helps count for when you can apply for citizenship (if you want to count some time as temporary resident). although it may not matter eventually

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
You have outland dependents right? That might make the journey even harder. I just hope Vancouver office is finally speeding up.
Yeah but in few cases I saw they issuing copr to inland n hold PPR for few months .so at least if I get something it can give hope.

Preet96

Jul 26, 2021
Hii, i got a ghost update this morning.Hopefully someone started working on my file. My eligibility was passed sometimes in june , criminality in progress when called in july and security not started. Aor : may 1st

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
I'm always curious when people get GU on weekends. Does IRCC actually work outside the normal business hours? Like now it's 8am on Saturday in Vancouver.