+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am getting really worried whether my pr card has been lost through mail.

Im BCpnp inland applicant. Received my eCOPR on June 24,2021. Updated photos and address on pr portal two days after that.
linked my pr card account on July and received an update on July 26,2021 that pr card has been mailed.

However, I am still waiting and have not received my pr card yet…is this normal? Should I be raising a concern to IRCC??

Im just really worried whether it has got lost in mail…

thank you for helping me out here!
Is anybody on the same boat as I am?! Gckey says the card has been mailed but is taking its sweet time? And received ECOPR in June?

Sicheng

Jul 17, 2020
AOR March 19. Eligibility&Background still shows processing. Called IRCC today they refused to give me any updates since the priority of Afghan application. I give up calling them...

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
AOR March 19. Eligibility&Background still shows processing. Called IRCC today they refused to give me any updates since the priority of Afghan application. I give up calling them...
I m jan 2021.nothing at all since feb.even web form reply is that they prioritizing afgan applicants .

• Sad
Reactions: Ochai234

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Please I need an answer on this. If one orders GCMS, and its processed, does that give a GU?
No, but if there is something that is completed and they haven't updated the status .They could update during this since they are now on your file which could trigger GU.If you receive GU during that period its a good sign.

Reactions: Ochai234