AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi guys,
I got my first portal email just then.
AOR: Feb 13, 2021
Mep: Apr 23, 2021
Aug 13 got 1st GU,
Criminality and eligibility passed
security not started (confirmed by calling the agent )
My PO is Vancouver ,SO is CIO until Aug 14.
Aug 27 got 2nd GU,
unable to get contact with an agent via phone,
but I guess security passed and my case was transferred to Etobicoke.
Sep 13, the first portal email from Etobicoke.

Expect to ecopr.
Good luck to everyone
Did you get the eCOPR?

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
So I just received my GCMS and noticed that while reviewing my work experience, they seemed to have blocked out a comment for a particular employer. And they did not seem to have calculated points for that employer is this common?

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
I am finally be able to talk to an agent and got the status of my application when I was trying to change my address.

AOR Feb. 26
MEP 3.12
Still nothing is started except that Criminality is in progress. I feel bad about the situation as Eligibility is not even started after 6 months processing time. I'm inland CEC with no dependents at all so I don't know what's blocking my file being processed. Is there anyone in the same situation? Anything I could do right now? :(

• Sad
Reactions: upon

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
I am finally be able to talk to an agent and got the status of my application when I was trying to change my address.

AOR Feb. 26
MEP 3.12
Still nothing is started except that Criminality is in progress. I feel bad about the situation as Eligibility is not even started after 6 months processing time. I'm inland CEC with no dependents at all so I don't know what's blocking my file being processed. Is there anyone in the same situation? Anything I could do right now? :(
Can agents access to detailed status now? When I called two weeks ago, I was told that no detailed status is available due to the Afghan situation.

kadianravi

Dec 16, 2020

AOR Feb. 26
MEP 3.12
I am exactly in the same boat, aor 26th Feb, nothing started, can’t get updates via agent and CEC inland with 3 dependents, got a GU on 13th sept and they passed my medical which was passed in 8th March already . Frustrated and helpless. Tried calling agent 10 times connect 3 times but they denied the updates

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
Can agents access to detailed status now? When I called two weeks ago, I was told that no detailed status is available due to the Afghan situation.
They should have the access but they don't do it now because checking the status is not one of the priority. I asked because she had to open my file to change my contact information anyways. I may be lucky that she's willing to do it while I saw a lot of people complaining they can't check the status at all.

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
I am exactly in the same boat, aor 26th Feb, nothing started, can’t get updates via agent and CEC inland with 3 dependents, got a GU on 13th sept and they passed my medical which was passed in 8th March already . Frustrated and helpless. Tried calling agent 10 times connect 3 times but they denied the updates
:( I never had any GU. Did you ever order gcms notes? Is there any update there?

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
They should have the access but they don't do it now because checking the status is not one of the priority. I asked because she had to open my file to change my contact information anyways. I may be lucky that she's willing to do it while I saw a lot of people complaining they can't check the status at all.
I actually called in two weeks ago to change my contact info but the agent said that she couldn't access the detailed status. You are lucky! :D

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021

AOR Feb. 26
MEP 3.12
Same here but I have dependents.it’s been 8 months nothing has been started .

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Has anyone had an issue where a case analyst verified CRS points way less than their initial point? I had 459 and the threshold for invitation was 454, analyst verified only 406 points. But I look over my notes and can't see a review for some employments I claimed points for. The point difference is like 53?? Is that possible? I have been trying to figure how come the analyst verified only 406, even with just 1 year work experience that is too low.

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
I actually called in two weeks ago to change my contact info but the agent said that she couldn't access the detailed status. You are lucky! :D
But I have no luck with my application. Very frustrated T.T You can always order notes tho and it's more accurate.