+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
U ll get it soon .no worries.but I m pretty sure that they dint touch my file since feb when I got request for biometric and rcmp bcz after that nothing changed.even my biometric never updated.
Honestly IRCC is fucked up. My spouse work permit was approved 2 weeks ago. The additional document section is still “we are reviewing your additional document”.
I won’t trust the process. Your status might be not started today and tomorrow you are approved

• Love
Reactions: Mann Gill

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Honestly IRCC is fucked up. My spouse work permit was approved 2 weeks ago. The additional document section is still “we are reviewing your additional document”.
I won’t trust the process. Your status might be not started today and tomorrow you are approved
Very first time I m going to send web form as I dint not get gcms notes even after two months .

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Guys .My AOR is March 30,2021 . Medical passed in Nova scotia office and than transfered to Vancour office and after that no updated. When I called 2 weeks back they said its pending eligibility and background. My colleagues who filed in May already got PR.Is Vancour office processing slow ?.Any body got PR during this timeframe with Vancour Visa office for PR

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Hi Guys .My AOR is March 30,2021 . Medical passed in Nova scotia office and than transfered to Vancour office and after that no updated. When I called 2 weeks back they said its pending eligibility and background. My colleagues who filed in May already got PR.Is Vancour office processing slow ?.Any body got PR during this timeframe with Vancour Visa office for PR
No comment for Vancouver office.I don’t know they are really slow or they don’t wanna process our files .