+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Thanks @ShawnW :) hopefully you are sent your email soon if you're still waiting!
Hii Have you received your e-copr if so can u tell me in that anywhere they mentioned that not to travel outside of canada with this letter. I have visitor visa stamping so can i travel out and come to canada with this letter.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hii Have you received your e-copr if so can u tell me in that anywhere they mentioned that not to travel outside of canada with this letter. I have visitor visa stamping so can i travel out and come to canada with this letter.
As soon as you get copr, all previous visas, permits and all are cancelled. You need pr card or PTRD to re-enter

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
What is the process of getting PRTD Did the canada inland people will receive that and Have you received your ecopr?
Ptrd is only if youre outside canada with an expired pr card or no pr card. You apply at the embassy that youre stuck at

Sahil C Patel

Jun 4, 2021
COPR time - finally received Email today. Ghost update last week resulted in positive result.
AOR - 31 Mar 2021
Dependents - 4
VO - Vancouver
Portal email - Aug 10
eCOPR - Aug 13

thank you everyone finally Vancouver VO are processing applications

good luck to everyone!!!
Congratulations

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Yay! Congrats to all the contributiors in here that have been waiting so patiently and got their portal emails. It's a nice feeling to finally be able to relax in beautiful Canada after all those long months of waiting. Congrats @amairena95 @suma17 !! We can finally feel at home now. :)

Reactions: amairena95

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Yay! Congrats to all the contributiors in here that have been waiting so patiently and got their portal emails. It's a nice feeling to finally be able to relax in beautiful Canada after all those long months of waiting. Congrats @amairena95 @suma17 !! We can finally feel at home now. :)
Have you received COPR? Yes i am feeling relax now but i need to travel to India ASAP so just checking with the forums where we can come inside with this ecopr letter