+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
you have a dependant outland right? im sorry my friend, it is a known fact that those apps are processed at a different pace. Now that restrictions are easing i hope you begin to see updates.
Yeah but ppl from my country with AOR 2020 getting ppr and copr. I m 2021 applicant n no progress at all.

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Anyone with Jan AOR eligibility not started single applicants only? Please update me i am worrying as my eligibility still not started not sure what’s happening in this Vancouver VO. Any one with same situation after 7 months of AOR still eligibility not started

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Anyone with Jan AOR eligibility not started? Please update me
i think you just have to wait to receive your GCMS. as you say, most ppl have had some work on their elibility (or passed) by this point. Its likely that the work is done but the status has not been updated. you will be able to see the notes the assistants have made on your eliblility -- but the main status wont changed to 'passed' until the senior officer conclusively passes it.

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
i think you just have to wait to receive your GCMS. as you say, most ppl have had some work on their elibility (or passed) by this point. Its likely that the work is done but the status has not been updated. you will be able to see the notes the assistants have made on your eliblility -- but the main status wont changed to 'passed' until the senior officer conclusively passes it.
But for other people it is passed or recommended pass right not getting updates like not started. I ordered GCMS notes but it will take a month

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Since it has been more than 7 months, contact the local MP to contact ircc to request the status, so the information obtained is more accurate and detailed.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Actually you mentioned to wait right before contacting MP. Because you asked me to check the 6 months processing time after the medical passed right
yea honestly i would wait until 6 months from medical passed, but if you want to ask before thats up to you. I recommend waiting until then to avoid ircc responding as 'the application is still within 6 months'

most ppl will say 6 months from AOR is fine to start bugging, but i tend to play it safer as 6 months from mep (as thats when they decided all docs were complete and they can now begin to really process it)

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
yea honestly i would wait until 6 months from medical passed, but if you want to ask before thats up to you. I recommend waiting until then to avoid ircc responding as 'the application is still within 6 months'

most ppl will say 6 months from AOR is fine to start bugging, but i tend to play it safer as 6 months from mep (as thats when they decided all docs were complete and they can now begin to really process it)
Yeah what ever you mentioned is true but only this VO is facing this issue other VO applicants not waiting till 6 months their application is processing very fast