+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
The last update on my application was Medical Passed Feb 18 and based on my GCMS Note last June it says info sharing completed but eligibility is still on process. Then just last week I received a phone call from IRCC. She told me it's the last step if I passed the phone interview I get my PR.

Do you know how much money should be reflected on our bank statement?
U should attend this interview session as it is easy to get PR as a single applicant n that was ur last step as I read somewhere someone get copr immediately after an interview .after for copr u can sponsor your spouse .
But it’s ok .I don’t want to disappoint you.just telling u the fact.now if u r adding your spouse one more waiting game going to start.all the best .hope u both ll get it soon.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
The last update on my application was Medical Passed Feb 18 and based on my GCMS Note last June it says info sharing completed but eligibility is still on process. Then just last week I received a phone call from IRCC. She told me it's the last step if I passed the phone interview I get my PR.

Do you know how much money should be reflected on our bank statement?
I think if there 2 people the request money is $16449.You can refer this link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Just a question any one knows what are the questions they will ask in the interview. Will everyone will received the phone call from IRCC or certain people will receive based on the officer
Whether or not phone call landing depends on where you lived local IRCC office.If it hasn't portal email,then the officer will call you make sure you are in Canada at present.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Just general questions,look like your personal information,your address etc.

SGalaxyA34

Jul 22, 2021
Mine is AOR-March19th and file got moved to VO after criminality and since 3 months now its still struck at info sharing. What in the world they check god knows as none of us pose any risk to this country which even they knew. so why does it take this a hell amount of time and why dont they process applications on first come first basis . I donno.. Most of my frnds got theirs done in max 4 months.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Mine is AOR-March19th and file got moved to VO after criminality and since 3 months now its still struck at info sharing. What in the world they check god knows as none of us pose any risk to this country which even they knew. so why does it take this a hell amount of time and why dont they process applications on first come first basis . I donno.. Most of my frnds got theirs done in max 4 months.
many times (from the gcms) you can see that it says 'completed - not reviewed' so it means they have the info, but have just been too lazy to review and will do whenever they touch the file again before finalizing. If you have a bit of a travel history, visas etc it sometimes take longer but its just luck.
as long as you have not had any visa refusal (and if you did, you declared them)-- you got nothing to worry about

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Is Vancouver VO really working or not? I'm not seeing much movement in this location..rest of the other VO's have started sending out the portal email even for the dependent outland.Feeling very low

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Is Vancouver VO really working or not? I'm not seeing much movement in this location..rest of the other VO's have started sending out the portal email even for the dependent outland.Feeling very low
yea i havent seen any portal emails here for a while. my app is from december so yea...

Mar 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
13-03-2021
Hi everyone, I have a question:
Just got a request letter from IRCC stating that I answered "yes" to a statutory question: "Have you ever been refused refugee status or ... visitor visa for any country". Since there was a refusal for US visa.

They are requesting additional details.
Can anyone help or provide any more detail regarding this?

Reactions: skrathore303

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a question:
Just got a request letter from IRCC stating that I answered "yes" to a statutory question: "Have you ever been refused refugee status or ... visitor visa for any country". Since there was a refusal for US visa.

They are requesting additional details.
Can anyone help or provide any more detail regarding this?
Looking at your comment history, it seems you already got your pr, is this after approval?
Anyways, i wouldnt worry too much about this.. submit a letter explaining the rejection (application date, refusal date, why, etc) and if you have any proof even better!