+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
What does eligibility say at top of your notes? Mine says the same r10 ok pending rcmp, but at the main page i have eligibility passed. Does yours say not started?
If you just have R10 your Eligibility was not started yet.
You should have A11.2 note for your Eligibility. It is a long note with everything checked in your profile related to your eligibility.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
You should have A11.2 note for your Eligibility. It is a long note with everything checked in your profile related to your eligibility.
Weird, my eligibility says passed on the first page (ive got the new gcms format). Do you have the new one or the old 100pg one?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Actually just found this

"The new abridged format removes the guess work and all the unnecessary pages, and provides the relevant information within 5-15 pages, which most applicants are looking for. The only draw back is that the new format does not include all the calculations, correspondences sent to and from IRCC, outgoing and incoming requests, and the details about the application processing history. However, most applicant would not need this anyway, and for those who need it, can request the older format." So you wont see any notes and calculations just the summary
From https://www.getgcms.com/blog/new-format-of-the-gcms-notes/

So yea it wont show notes anymore. I had also called in june and call centre agent told me eligibility passed criminality pending, so it seems to be ok

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Actually just found this

"The new abridged format removes the guess work and all the unnecessary pages, and provides the relevant information within 5-15 pages, which most applicants are looking for. The only draw back is that the new format does not include all the calculations, correspondences sent to and from IRCC, outgoing and incoming requests, and the details about the application processing history. However, most applicant would not need this anyway, and for those who need it, can request the older format." So you wont see any notes and calculations just the summary
From https://www.getgcms.com/blog/new-format-of-the-gcms-notes/

So yea it wont show notes anymore. I had also called in june and call centre agent told me eligibility passed criminality pending, so it seems to be ok
A11.2 will be shown in the new format. This is one of the main notes. Just look in the end of the document.
If you have just R10 done at CIO this means only completeness check was done and Eligibility is not yet started.
Sometimes Eligibility shows Passed in the first page after R10 but it goes back to Not Started again until A11.2 is done.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
A11.2 will be shown in the new format. This is one of the main notes. Just look in the end of the document.
If you have just R10 done at CIO this means only completeness check was done and Eligibility is not yet started.
Sometimes Eligibility shows Passed in the first page after R10 but it goes back to Not Started again until A11.2 is done.
Ugh that sucks. Call centre agent told me elig was passed and just waiting for rcmp to be reviewed

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Call centre give not accurate info all the time.
The best way to know what is going on is GCMS.
So i think i discovered why after investigation and comparing with friends. My eligibility page shows an S26 stamp at the top while my friend's does not and it means this
26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8"

I have a dependant (spouse) and obviously her degrees and experience add points. Given that they refused to release any info on her, they redacted a lot of it.

My friends note has a spouse but no S26 stamp, so it all appeared, while mine was withheld. This would support the fact of my two calls to ircc (in april they said eligibility in process, in june they said passed).

I honestly had no idea about all that until i found others with the same issue and compared notes with someone with no S26 stamp.

Seems like i have to submit a consent form from her to get full info (some ppl get lucky and get all of it, but mine specifically even says restricted)

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
So i think i discovered why after investigation and comparing with friends. My eligibility page shows an S26 stamp at the top while my friend's does not and it means this
26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8"

I have a dependant (spouse) and obviously her degrees and experience add points. Given that they refused to release any info on her, they redacted a lot of it.

My friends note has a spouse but no S26 stamp, so it all appeared, while mine was withheld. This would support the fact of my two calls to ircc (in april they said eligibility in process, in june they said passed).

I honestly had no idea about all that until i found others with the same issue and compared notes with someone with no S26 stamp.

Seems like i have to submit a consent form from her to get full info (some ppl get lucky and get all of it, but mine specifically even says restricted)
What your note number 1 says in the end of the GCMS?

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,
CEC Inland
File in Vancouver VO
I have got my eCOPR.

AOR - 21 January 2021
Biometrics - 11 February 2021
RCMP Update - 3 March 2021
4 Months Of Inactivity
3 Times Called IRCC After 4 Months

1st Ghost Update : 7 July 2021 =We Are Reviewing Additional Documents Changed to Not Applicable.
2nd Ghost Update : 13 July 2021 =Not Applicable changed to 13July 2021, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

PR Portal Credentials Email - 14 July 2021 : Replied Same Day
PR Portal Credentials Received - 15 July 2021 : Confirmed In Canada and Provided Address & Photo for PR Card
eCOPR Received In PR Portal - 16 July 2021

I wish everyone gets good news this month.

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
What your note number 1 says in the end of the GCMS?
I couldnt find note #1 anywhere. Similarly, my gcms notes are missing my spouse's basic info page, criminality, info sharing and security pages. My eligibility pages shows the s26 stamp, and also says 'restricted' on the left column. My eligibility required info on my spouse of course (her degree, languages, + work exp) so they could have restricted sharing all that info. I got the notes myself from the atip website and didnt provide a consent form for her.. im getting a new set from getgcms instead and they asked her consent too (not just mine), hopefully my next set will show all the info.

Also my security shows blank on the first page, rather than 'not started' as I've seen in others. That seems to point that it started/completed which would not happen unless elig is atleast met or passed.
Im not an expert but my notes are missing any info about my spouse (it does say theres two ppl in my app, nothing else pretty much, sadly).

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,
File in Vancouver VO
I have got my eCOPR.

AOR - 21 January 2021
4 Months Of Inactivity

1st Ghost Update : 7 July 2021 =We Are Reviewing Additional Documents Changed to Not Applicable.
2nd Ghost Update : 13 July 2021 =Not Applicable changed to 13July 2021, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

PR Portal Credentials Received - 15 July 2021 : Confirmed In Canada and Provided Address & Photo for PR Card

Huge congrats! When did you submit your rcmp, in march or july?

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,
File in Vancouver VO
I have got my eCOPR.

AOR - 21 January 2021
4 Months Of Inactivity

Hi Jasmeet, Can you give some information like primary and secondary VO details. And previously if u called IRCC have you got any information on eligibility like passed or not started. Can you please tell me when all the stages passed as per your call to IRCC

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Jasmeet, Can you give some information like primary and secondary VO details. And previously if u called IRCC have you got any information on eligibility like passed or not started. Can you please tell me when all the stages passed as per your call to IRCC
I don't know my secondary VO. I never asked them.
I had last call on 9 July 2021 for a work permit extension. The agent told me file is in Vancouver VO, still processing Eligibility. Honestly, I never asked about criminality, security or any other stages.

But I got the portal Email from Etobicoke office and the eCOPR had issued at Etobicoke. So, maybe after my 2nd Ghost update the file was transferred to Etobicoke (Don't know just guess)