+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Hi!
So I logged into my cic account yesterday and under the submitted application where it shows the current status, it was ‘Application updated’ but I never got a GU or anything. And when I went to access my application, nothing was changed. Has this happened to anyone here?
My AOR is Feb 1, 2021 andI have called cic before they have advised that no onr have touched my file since Feb 2021

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi!
So I logged into my cic account yesterday and under the submitted application where it shows the current status, it was ‘Application updated’ but I never got a GU or anything. And when I went to access my application, nothing was changed. Has this happened to anyone here?
My AOR is Feb 1, 2021 andI have called cic before they have advised that no onr have touched my file since Feb 2021
yea thats a ghost update (you wont get emails or anything and are quite easy to miss it seems if you dont login on the day or so)! could be nothing, could be that someone worked on your file and passed something (or all statuses)! hang on in there and lets see what happens next week

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
yea thats a ghost update (you wont get emails or anything and are quite easy to miss it seems if you dont login on the day or so)! could be nothing, could be that someone worked on your file and passed something (or all statuses)! hang on in there and lets see what happens next week
Ohh thank you so much for your reply! i thought I will get an email of there is an update. I have been trying to forgot about my application so I can move on with my life and have not been logging in. I hope Vancouver VO speeds up. *Fingers crossed*

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Hi!
Update- I spoke to the ircc agent. She told me that my Criminality and Eligibility have passed and Security have not started. Thankfully an update after excruciating 5 and half months!!!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Update- I spoke to the ircc agent. She told me that my Criminality and Eligibility have passed and Security have not started. Thankfully an update after excruciating 5 and half months!!!
awesomeee that was the ghost update then! huge congrats, those two stages are huge. sit back, grab a lawn chair with us and hold on to your beer (and try to not inhale too much smoke if youre in the west). good to see vancouver vo is alive

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
awesomeee that was the ghost update then! huge congrats, those two stages are huge. sit back, grab a lawn chair with us and hold on to your beer (and try to not inhale too much smoke if youre in the west). good to see vancouver vo is alive
I Knowwwww!! I was so happy when I heard her say this, I am in Vancouver, I just hope ircc gives me a good news soon!!

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I Knowwwww!! I was so happy when I heard her say this, I am in Vancouver, I just hope ircc gives me a good news soon!!
Hi Can you tell me the primary and secondary VO info. previously when u called IRCC Have you received the nessage like eligibility not started and today it is passed right

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Hi Can you tell me the primary and secondary VO info. previously when u called IRCC Have you received the nessage like eligibility not started and today it is passed right
My Primary VO is Vancouver and the secondary VO is Ottawa. And I called ircc around starting of July where they told me nothing has started!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
My Primary VO is Vancouver and the secondary VO is Ottawa. And I called ircc around starting of July where they told me nothing has started!
yea seems like vancouver vo is one of those that sometimes they work on stuff but never really state 'in progress' or update notes that much just pass stuff at once

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
yea seems like vancouver vo is one of those that sometimes they work on stuff but never really state 'in progress' or update notes that much just pass stuff at once
I totally agree with this! I have requested notes 3 times and in the notes nothing was started! As if no one wants to work on my file!!

Sal123456

Jul 16, 2021
Around 5.20 PM..half n hour back Just saw a GU Application/profile update, but no real update in the app. Was it a technical glitch? Anyone seen this?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Around 5.20 PM..half n hour back Just saw a GU Application/profile update, but no real update in the app. Was it a technical glitch? Anyone seen this?
could be a real ghost update (i.e., someone working on your file passed something. could be nothing.), see comments right above this one. AOR? and last status?
seems like vancouver vo is reviving with these bunch of ghost updates

Sal123456

Jul 16, 2021
could be a real ghost update (i.e., someone working on your file passed something. could be nothing.), see comments right above this one. AOR? and last status?
seems like vancouver vo is reviving with these bunch of ghost updates
AOR is feb/13/2021 CEC inland, last update was criminality is passed...no updates after that.