+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hi, I am new here but not a member of the CEC applicant...I keep tracking like other poor EEPNP guys from other threads.

I am EEPNP AOR Oct 28 with one inland dependant. I called IRCC nearly twice a week from May and once a week recently. From Dec after R10 was done, my files were transferred to the Etobicoke office (Primary) from CIO (Secondary). And the agent told me files were transferred again on June 22 to Vancouver VO, so Vancouver is my primary and Etobicoke is the second. From the whole past two months, my status hasn't moved any:

Eligibility: Not Started. Criminality: In Progress. Security: Not Started.

I tried everything I guess, begged the agent left a note, a letter about the request speeding up was sent by the local MP. But again, no updates until now. If anyone has similar status and process, please send your timeline here. I really appreciated it!!!

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I am saying you already completed 6 months right so the ecopr also has to come before 6 months?
In this thread nobody over 6-month currently...

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
my aor is Jan 08 and i am at 6 months. contact center told me this week that everything was passed last week final decision pending. so you will see most progress around the 6 month period
If everything is passed then it is sent to your Local Visa Office. They are the ones delaying you

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
PrasannaGTA and aviii123 both completed 6 months and still their application is in progress so once the Dec folks completed then only they will start jan and feb AOR applications
Actually PrasannaGTA doesn't belong cec,and aviii123 already all passed.So I trend to believe officer will done all pass in 6-month under cec.

Noor0007

Jul 9, 2021
Aor: 28jan 2021
Biometric: 22feb2021
No update after that.
Vancouver office.
Called them today, they haven't touched file yet.
Not even confirmed eligibility yet.
Too slow Vancouver office

Peter Q Le

Jan 29, 2018
Aor: 28jan 2021
Biometric: 22feb2021
No update after that.
Vancouver office.
Called them today, they haven't touched file yet.
Not even confirmed eligibility yet.
Too slow Vancouver office

Same here, I called today and the file still has the same stats:

Aor: Feb 27, 2021
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Background: Not started
Criminality: In progress

VO: Vancouver :(

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Same here, I called today and the file still has the same stats:

Aor: Feb 27, 2021
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Background: Not started
Criminality: In progress

VO: Vancouver :(
You are Feb AOR, you have to be patient for another month my friend LOL

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hi, I am new here but not a member of the CEC applicant...I keep tracking like other poor EEPNP guys from other threads.

I am EEPNP AOR Oct 28 with one inland dependant. I called IRCC nearly twice a week from May and once a week recently. From Dec after R10 was done, my files were transferred to the Etobicoke office (Primary) from CIO (Secondary). And the agent told me files were transferred again on June 22 to Vancouver VO, so Vancouver is my primary and Etobicoke is the second. From the whole past two months, my status hasn't moved any:

Eligibility: Not Started. Criminality: In Progress. Security: Not Started.

I tried everything I guess, begged the agent left a note, a letter about the request speeding up was sent by the local MP. But again, no updates until now. If anyone has similar status and process, please send your timeline here. I really appreciated it!!!
I am also eepnp aor October 17 and my file was also transferred to Vancouver from etobicoke in june. Criminality in progress security and eligibility not started if you get ane updates let me know