+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

PrasannaGTA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
VO- Vancouver
AOR- Jan 08, 2021
MEP/BIL- 29th January, 2021
Eligibility- RR - 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Background Check- 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Security Check- 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
COPR- final decision awaiting confirmation (as per IRCC agent)
Portal- profile under processing
Congrats dude!!! Mine is in same state for almost 20 days with no email nor update in portal. Called IRCC twice since then and submitted one webform, getting only static response that it is in progress.

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Got my GCMS notes today. Info sharing complete, Criminality : In progress. Eligibility and Security not started. Although on the notes, there was a recommendation pass security since February. Primary VO: Vancouver. Secondary : Centralized Intake Centre in Sydney, NS. EDIT: on the 14th of June, it seemed my primary VO was updated to the Centralized Intake Centre. Not sure if I am reading that correctly.
When was it generated? Was it generated in June or July. If not July then it’s old information you are getting

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Got my GCMS notes today. Info sharing complete, Criminality : In progress. Eligibility and Security not started. Although on the notes, there was a recommendation pass security since February. Primary VO: Vancouver. Secondary : Centralized Intake Centre in Sydney, NS. EDIT: on the 14th of June, it seemed my primary VO was updated to the Centralized Intake Centre. Not sure if I am reading that correctly.
Primary office generally transferred from secondary office.It means your file in CIO first,then it transferred to Vancouver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ochai234

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I am in the same boat AOR feb 3 and primary vo vancouver secondary cio sydney. what about eligibility is it passed for me also eligibility is recommended pass and after that no updates from IRCC

Reactions: Ochai234

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Congrats dude!!! Mine is in same state for almost 20 days with no email nor update in portal. Called IRCC twice since then and submitted one webform, getting only static response that it is in progress.
Thank you! I guess we have cleared the biggest hurdle and now we just need to patiently (coming from the most impatient person lol) *checking my inbox for spam mail while typing this*

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I am in the same boat AOR feb 3 and primary vo vancouver secondary cio sydney. what about eligibility is it passed for me also eligibility is recommended pass and after that no updates from IRCC
Eligibility has not even started. I have spent almost 8 years in Canada, I am not sure why the criminality is taking too long. My AOR is Feb. 1st.

ShawnW

Jul 9, 2021
Hi guys. I'm sharing my experience with Van Office.

Timeline:
2.03 AOR
2.25 MEP
6.07 GU
7.03 Ordered GCMS note, maybe receive in Aug
Still Pending, Current status is: Criminality in Progress, Eligibility & Security not started.
It was always in Van office, never been transferred, last time I checked was on 7.04

I called IRCC every month. My status never changed since the first time I call in 3.03 (Criminality in Progress, Eligibility & Security not started.) I also called after 1 week since I received GU in 6.07, they told me its just a officer randomly clicked in my profile and there's no change in status. Last time I called is 7.04, there's no change as well. The guy over the phone tells me it's quite common in Vancouver office now, but they will process my application in 6 month mark, I hope its true.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys. I'm sharing my experience with Van Office.

Timeline:
2.03 AOR
2.25 MEP
6.07 GU
7.03 Ordered GCMS note, maybe receive in Aug
Still Pending, Current status is: Criminality in Progress, Eligibility & Security not started.
It was always in Van office, never been transferred, last time I checked was on 7.04

I called IRCC every month. My status never changed since the first time I call in 3.03 (Criminality in Progress, Eligibility & Security not started.) I also called after 1 week since I received GU in 6.07, they told me its just a officer randomly clicked in my profile and there's no change in status. Last time I called is 7.04, there's no change as well. The guy over the phone tells me it's quite common in Vancouver office now, but they will process my application in 6 month mark, I hope its true.
my aor is Jan 08 and i am at 6 months. contact center told me this week that everything was passed last week final decision pending. so you will see most progress around the 6 month period

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Thank you very much! Hope the best.
Hi Everyone, you are saying it will be done in 6 months time but do you know anyone in this group who are waiting from more than 6 months. And Aviii123 when you will complete 6 months period so before that you have to receive the ecopr as well right

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
what
Hi Everyone, you are saying it will be done in 6 months time but do you know anyone in this group who are waiting from more than 6 months. And Aviii123 when you will complete 6 months period so before that you have to receive the ecopr as well right
what