Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Just got PR confirmation portal email. Summary of events:

AOR : Jan 19, 2021
Medicals: Feb 9, 2021
Biometrics: Feb 23, 2021
RCMP Request: Feb 2021
RCMP Submitted: Mar 3, 2021
Profile changed to: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." last Mar 3

Probably 4-5 GUs that I know of.
Had a GU couple of weeks back that updated the Review of additional documents from Mar 3 to "Not applicable"
Another GU yesterday changing this to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." again

Called IRCC maybe three weeks ago:
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
VO Vancouver (then apparently moved to Etobicoke)

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020

Profile changed to: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." last Mar 3

Had a GU couple of weeks back that updated the Review of additional documents from Mar 3 to "Not applicable"
Another GU yesterday changing this to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." again

Congratulations

Reactions: blue_human

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
VO- Vancouver
AOR- Jan 08, 2021
MEP/BIL- 29th January, 2021
Eligibility- RR - 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Background Check- 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Security Check- 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
COPR- final decision awaiting confirmation (as per IRCC agent)
Portal- profile under processing
Congratulations

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021

Cooooooongrats!!!!!!!

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

AOR Feb 3rd 2021. Vancouver VO.
called IRCC today eligibility and security not started yet . So please tell me is the status same for everyone in this VO. what is the recent AOR received ecopr please update me. Any one in this group completed 180 days from AOR and still waiting for COPR please update so that we came to know

Last edited:

Caroleasdf

Jul 7, 2021
Strange update today. Got a GU, when I opened my profile, I saw this under Additional Documents:
  • July 5, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Haven't submitted anything new since the RCMP last March, so not sure what this is. (This was previously changed to "Not applicable" couple of weekends ago.)
Hey
I have the exactly same situation. Submit we form and imm5669 in March.
Did you submit two different documents too? Thanks a lot

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,

AOR Feb 3rd 2021. Vancouver VO.
called IRCC today eligibility and security not started yet . So please tell me is the status same for everyone in this VO. what is the recent AOR received ecopr please update me. Any one in this group completed 180 days from AOR and still waiting for COPR please update so that we came to know
I m in the same boat.AOR 28 Jan 2021.eligibility and security not started yet as per call to IRCC on Monday .Outland dependents too.so I don’t know when I ll get something .

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
I m in the same boat.AOR 28 Jan 2021.eligibility and security not started yet as per call to IRCC on Monday .Outland dependents too.so I don’t know when I ll get something .
a buddy of mine has outland dependents and he was told there will be no updates on his application until all travel restrictions are lifted. They would be focusing on any inland applicants under all streams

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
a buddy of mine has outland dependents and he was told there will be no updates on his application until all travel restrictions are lifted. They would be focusing on any inland applicants under all streams
Hmmm.principal applicant is inland .hope they ll focus on us at least.if other can come with negative test what if our families ll come.they never understand trauma which is going on in our mind.

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hey
I have the exactly same situation. Submit we form and imm5669 in March.
Did you submit two different documents too? Thanks a lot
No, submitted just one. So I was surprised to see the July 5 update. But looks like it's a sign that it's close to PR portal email since I got the email a day after that status.

Caroleasdf

Jul 7, 2021
No, submitted just one. So I was surprised to see the July 5 update. But looks like it's a sign that it's close to PR portal email since I got the email a day after that status.
You got the portal email? Congrats! I’ve received nothing so far lol

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
VO- Vancouver
AOR- Jan 08, 2021
MEP/BIL- 29th January, 2021
Eligibility- RR - 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Background Check- 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Security Check- 28th June, 2021- Passed (as per IRCC agent)
COPR- final decision awaiting confirmation (as per IRCC agent)
Portal- profile under processing
Hi can you tell me is your primary VO is vancouver and you mentioned that eligibility and background check completed on 28th but my question if you called IRCC have you got the update like not started or processing before 28th at any point of time

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Got my GCMS notes today. Info sharing complete, Criminality : In progress. Eligibility and Security not started. Although on the notes, there was a recommendation pass security since February. Primary VO: Vancouver. Secondary : Centralized Intake Centre in Sydney, NS. EDIT: on the 14th of June, it seemed my primary VO was updated to the Centralized Intake Centre. Not sure if I am reading that correctly.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi can you tell me is your primary VO is vancouver and you mentioned that eligibility and background check completed on 28th but my question if you called IRCC have you got the update like not started or processing before 28th at any point of time
no theres no updates on my profile