Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
yea thats very healthy! luckily for you they requested rcmp right away when your mep passed -- if you look at my timeline (signature) they messed up and waited until they passed everything else. so hopefully yours follows a similar pattern and passes all at once next time they open it!
One of my friend called IRCC all passed yesterday and his aor was Feb 3.Because he lived in Toronto and received portal email from Etobicoke today.

gurvinder89

Jul 8, 2021
AOR Received.
28-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Hi Suma
My eligibility and security is yet to start but I have passed criminality.
Hii Everyone, Today i called IRCC still the status is same like eligibility and security not started. Aor :Feb 3 but anyone is facing the same status I have seen some people in this group where eligibility passed within this timeline. My criminality is passed long back is there any issue with my application

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I got GU on July 11th as well. It was when my file was transferred to Yellowknife
Ah,even if my file transfered to another office,I think they don't open my file before 6 month.I just line up quietly and wish officers processing your files quickly then my turn.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
coming back to @amairena95 question will they redo the eligibility assessment once again if the assessment was originally passed before?
not really. sometimes they may take a quick look if its moved to a different VO, but it is highly highly unlikely they will go with a different decision. It has happened but the chances are next to none unless it should have not passed in the first place. (i saw it once when it first passed elig in a vo, but when moved, the other vo noticed that the job reference letter did not have the duties, so passing elig in the first place was a mistake). So unless you have something like that, i dont think there is much to worry.

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Ah,even if my file transfered to another office,I think they don't open my file before 6 month.I just line up quietly and wish officers processing your files quickly then my turn.
Yeah I think the process from 5th to 6th month. Cos as of July 25th my Eligibility was under review, then it went to in progress and then in process as of August 1st. I called 3x from July 25th to August 1st Cos my work permit got approved and my spouse was pending (I was really pissed at them lol) I use the opportunity to check on my PR status during that time

gurvinder89

Jul 8, 2021
AOR Received.
28-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
AOR - April 28
upfront medical
biometrics from work permit
Medical passed
criminality passed
(as per the call on July 28th last update on file was on May 6th)
whats your AOR mine also same bbut still not started criminality passed

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
not really. sometimes they may take a quick look if its moved to a different VO, but it is highly highly unlikely they will go with a different decision. It has happened but the chances are next to none unless it should have not passed in the first place. (i saw it once when it first passed elig in a vo, but when moved, the other vo noticed that the job reference letter did not have the duties, so passing elig in the first place was a mistake). So unless you have something like that, i dont think there is much to worry.
Thanks buddy!

Aug 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

Below is my timeline..

AOR - Feb 21st, 2021
Medical Passed - 4 March
Biometrics - 17 March
Primary VO - Vancouver
Secondary VO - Centralized Intake office
Received 1st PR portal email on August 4th, 2021
Replied on same da
Received 2nd PR portal credentials on August 5th, 2021 . Submitted details on same day.
Received E-copr on August 8th, 2021