+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hii Everyone, Today i called IRCC still the status is same like eligibility and security not started. Aor :Feb 3 but anyone is facing the same status I have seen some people in this group where eligibility passed within this timeline. My criminality is passed long back is there any issue with my application

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hii Everyone, Today i called IRCC still the status is same like eligibility and security not started. Aor :Feb 3 but anyone is facing the same status I have seen some people in this group where eligibility passed within this timeline. My criminality is passed long back is there any issue with my application
Might wanna order gcms and check out. Maybe theyve done some basic eligibility assesment, just havent updated the overall summary as thats done by a senior officer usually

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Might wanna order gcms and check out. Maybe theyve done some basic eligibility assesment, just havent updated the overall summary as thats done by a senior officer usually
I already ordered GCMS notes but that is also like they given tracking id and mentioned like if its recorded we will sent one more number. But checking in this group whether any one with the same status like mine with mear to this AOR

Sal123456

Jul 16, 2021
I already ordered GCMS notes but that is also like they given tracking id and mentioned like if its recorded we will sent one more number. But checking in this group whether any one with the same status like mine with mear to this AOR
Same status as yours 13 feb, fake ghost update 3 weeks back

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Please pardon me if this is a redundant question, but did anyone have both criminality and eligibility processed at the same time? And how long did it take?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Is your file still in Vancouver Vo?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
My last call was on 5th July with jan 2021 AOR.they told me file status just like u.I don’t know if something change.I really don’t want to call them.waiting for gcms which I ordered on 20 June which I know will not updated one when I receive.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
yo have you called to see what your Jul 11 GU was or whether you finally passed criminality?
I know my file will not be open if don't close to 6 month,so let's save our time.I will send webform request my status on Aug 10 or after 6month then order note.Before these I think just wait and enjoy my summer.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I know my file will not be open if don't close to 6 month,so let's save our time.I will send webform request my status on Aug 10 or after 6month then order note.Before these I think just wait and enjoy my summer.
yea thats very healthy! luckily for you they requested rcmp right away when your mep passed -- if you look at my timeline (signature) they messed up and waited until they passed everything else. so hopefully yours follows a similar pattern and passes all at once next time they open it!

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
yea thats very healthy! luckily for you they requested rcmp right away when your mep passed -- if you look at my timeline (signature) they messed up and waited until they passed everything else. so hopefully yours follows a similar pattern and passes all at once next time they open it!
coming back to @amairena95 question will they redo the eligibility assessment once again if the assessment was originally passed before?