+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
I just talked to an IRCC agent.no progress on file .stuck on background.eligibility and security not started yet.even file not moved anywhere still in VO Vancouver.
But I surprised agent dint told me to hold for a while to access information so I think he was just reading the information from the portal .
The agent did not give you accurate information if he did not put you on hold. I called yesterday and the agent was just reading off the internet. He told me they are processing applications from august 16 -23rd 2020 lol. That’s from their website.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
The agent did not give you accurate information if he did not put you on hold. I called yesterday and the agent was just reading off the internet. He told me they are processing applications from august 16 -23rd 2020 lol. That’s from their website.
Yup.same is my case.he was just reading the information from portal.nothing much .

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Yes, I think they are as clueless most times as we are.

diante

Aug 29, 2019
i order notes on 14 june. will wait for them.
I order privacy act one more than 2 months ago didn’t recieved and information act one more than 1 months ago still didn’t received it. I hope we will get soon gcms note soon.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Yes some guys called and their file was transferred to Edmonton.

From my GCMS note, Edmonton is my Secondary VO so I guess they must’ve transferred my file. I haven’t called them yet because I’m waiting for June 28th which is 5th month of waiting
Edmonton is your Secondary VO means Edmonton is the first VO,and then case will be dealed with in Primary Vancouver that doesn't transfer to other VO anymore.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
No. First time hearing IRCC have VO there but my guess is they will be as fast as Sydney VO. There’s nothing fun to do in Yellowknife than to work LOL
Government of Canada just viewed my LinkedIn profile LoL. Hmmmmm, If they have any question all they need to do is ask

You put a smile on my face this Sunday morning LOOOOOOL