CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
It's so awkward that you have only criminally in progress since this is the first stage of BG check generally, and starts during the R10.
I will say that I'm not trusting trackers/ agent information at all. Have seen many people with everything as "not started" getting their portal emails. At this point, we can only rely on the GCMS notes I guess
I agree! I thought the tracker is not reliable, not ready to believe that the agent is not reliable as well haha.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
A friend of mine had just called the IRCC and everything was not started (tracker as well) and he got the portal email.
This happened to several people as well (on this forum) Can't trust the tracker completely haha

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
zilch... The status is still "Not started", and there're no notes... I've actually been requesting CBSA note every 2 weeks :D, and I'm planning to do so until I get approval :)), so I have another one on Jan 9, one just yesterday :))
Did you get your new notes by chance?

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
I just had a call with IRCC agent. Nothing has changed on my file since Jan 27. Eligibility Still 'Not Started', however she said, "Once your file is picked up, it should move quickly because Eligibility is usually a quick process. Your file is in last phase of application. Just that an officer has to pick it up to complete the 'Eligibility' stage.".

AOR: Oct 25, 2022
Medical: Passed
Biometric: Passed
BG: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
Eligibility: Not Started

VO is still Vancouver; SVO is Sydney, NS.

kanpaul

Feb 23, 2023
I just had a call with IRCC agent. Nothing has changed on my file since Jan 27. Eligibility Still 'Not Started', however she said, "Once your file is picked up, it should move quickly because Eligibility is usually a quick process. Your file is in last phase of application. Just that an officer has to pick it up to complete the 'Eligibility' stage.".

My VO and SVO are also the same, AOR 25 August 2022.
As per the IRCC agent, my Eligibility is also complete and the Final decision is pending since Feb 2.
But the tracker is still showing Eligibility processing.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023

The thing is, when is our file going to be picked up? hahaha - They should stop prioritizing January applications and work on pending ones.

Reactions: novemberrain

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
My VO and SVO are also the same, AOR 25 August 2022.
As per the IRCC agent, my Eligibility is also complete and the Final decision is pending since Feb 2.
But the tracker is still showing Eligibility processing.
That's very annoying!

francisxx

Jan 12, 2023
Thanks!
I’m the same case as yours, aor Oct 26th, my bg passed on Jan 31st, then eligibility is in progress since feb 24th in the tracker. hope I will hear the good news from IRCC soon
Hi guys,
All items in my tracker became completed this morning and I just got the portal1, there is no gu. My pvo is van, svo is cio. The aor is Nov 4th. Hope everyone will have the good news soon!

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
I do not trust anything IRCC says. Plenty talks as usual

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022

I hope every rep of IRCC is as nice as yours, he/she just gave me hope too. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: novemberrain

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Guess I will get my work permit extension earlier than my PR approval :) IRCC at Vancouver might be working in LIFO (Last in First out) mode than FIFO (First in First Out) :D

Reactions: Joy_Lil