+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver, Surrey & Fraser Valley applicants

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Vancouver applicant took test on Feb 26 and already got Decision Made?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Is Surrey office slower than Vancouver? I think Surrey office is completing all the checks and then issuing test invitation, whereas the Calgary is issuing test invite first and then takes months to complete the rest of checks. am I right? if someone sends application in May/June 2019, when can he expect test invite for Surrey office.
thanks

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Is Surrey office slower than Vancouver? I think Surrey office is completing all the checks and then issuing test invitation, whereas the Calgary is issuing test invite first and then takes months to complete the rest of checks. am I right? if someone sends application in May/June 2019, when can he expect test invite for Surrey office.
thanks
Time always varies depends on numbers of applications, ordinarily its 8 months for Surrey Office and 1year for London Ontario’s

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Any Vancouver applicant took test on Feb 26 and already got Decision Made?
Hi Bro can you share check list for Interview of Document
Thanks

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
thanks
id say they’re about the same...both of them are super slow

SRIS

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
thanks
Yes, Surrey is slower compared to Vancouver IRCC office. Surrey applicant from May-June 2018 or which went 'In Process" in mid-Sept 2018 are currently receiving test letters.

Reactions: awai ali

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro can you share check list for Interview of Document
Thanks
I took my passports, PR card, BC driver's license, university transcript (English language thing, for you maybe IELTS) and printout of physical presence calculator.

Reactions: awai ali

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I took my passports, PR card, BC driver's license, university transcript (English language thing, for you maybe IELTS) and printout of physical presence calculator.

Thanks

Reactions: thejkhan

reddevilman

Nov 6, 2013
Hi guys, I will take the oath on next Tuesday in CIC Surrey office. Did anybody get there before? Just not sure how easy to find a parking lot. Thanks.

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
What's going on Vancouver??!! Almost 6 months since "In Process" and still no test invites. Going crazy here and getting worried.

Anybody heard anything from June/July 2018 applicants that have been IP since Sept 2018 getting test invites?

Goldiedawn

Feb 4, 2019
Hey everyone. I finally received my test invite today from the Surrey cic office .its for the 10th of April .please update this admin .thank you

Reactions: GraceCan

Goldiedawn

Feb 4, 2019
Excellent news, congrats and thanks for updating this Surrey/Van thread. Good luck on the test/interview.
Hey SRIS .Thank you ! I'm just feeling relieved to finally get an invite .I was starting to get abit worried .you got your invite aswell right? Good luck with your test and hope all goes well