NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi Arman and senior friends,

Good day. I am planning to come to Vancouver permanently around October 2016 and now preparing to take Red Seal IP exam (both for industrial and Construction electrician) as ITA already accepted challenge application. Same time I am preparing to take NPPE exam with APEGBC for my P.Eng (Electrical Engineering). Currently I already finished academic assessment and still left for experience summary and NPPE exam.

After I got my Red Seal Trade certificate for both Industrial and Construction Electrican and P.Eng (Electrical), do you think I can get a full time job there? I did my initial landing on Sept 2015. I am thinking a lot because I can understand that difficult to get full time job at Vancouver. Please let me know any idea or advice. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Myat

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
myat said:
Hi Arman and senior friends,

Good day. I am planning to come to Vancouver permanently around October 2016 and now preparing to take Red Seal IP exam (both for industrial and Construction electrician) as ITA already accepted challenge application. Same time I am preparing to take NPPE exam with APEGBC for my P.Eng (Electrical Engineering). Currently I already finished academic assessment and still left for experience summary and NPPE exam.

After I got my Red Seal Trade certificate for both Industrial and Construction Electrican and P.Eng (Electrical), do you think I can get a full time job there? I did my initial landing on Sept 2015. I am thinking a lot because I can understand that difficult to get full time job at Vancouver. Please let me know any idea or advice. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Myat
Definitely you can get a full time job, but varies on various factors . There is no guarantee of job anywhere in the world, be optimistic ...Vancouver job market is better than rest of Canada. I cant comment more on construction/electrical as it is not my field. But you can always check indeed.ca website, search for jobs and you will have an idea about jobs in electric field.
Be optimistic and Good Luck...

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS: 14-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
At landing, I'll have a few necklaces and small pendents from elderly in the family. Values are not high (at most C$1000 each) so not worth to have them valued by a professional. What if at the customs, the officer doesn't believe the declared values I put on the BSF186 form?