+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

Friendly.

Jun 23, 2023
Hi Ale Ku,
Let’s create a group for applicants who have received the copy of passport pages request from Vancouver office for further updates . I know there’s my friend Dr Walden, you, and myself , but I’m sure there’s more applicants who are going through the same situation.
BTW: still no updates since May 30th when all the passport pages copy were sent to vancouver immigration office.
we will get there soon guys, and I’m glad this citizenship application made me make friends through this forum.
good luck lovely people

tpszhao

Jul 1, 2023
Do you mind sharing what caused this delay for you and if it was an online application? Thanks
I'm on a similar timeline. Online application sent Dec 2021, AOR Feb 2022.

Everything completed June 2023, been over a month and Oath not started.

I don't think most delays are caused by the applicant. Just IRCC's messed up system that can't be fixed easily.

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Do you mind sharing what caused this delay for you and if it was an online application? Thanks
It’s an online application. My background was delayed for some reason although I believe I pretty much had a straight routine background. It’s mostly bureaucracy!

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi Ale Ku,
Let’s create a group for applicants who have received the copy of passport pages request from Vancouver office for further updates . I know there’s my friend Dr Walden, you, and myself , but I’m sure there’s more applicants who are going through the same situation.
BTW: still no updates since May 30th when all the passport pages copy were sent to vancouver immigration office.
we will get there soon guys, and I’m glad this citizenship application made me make friends through this forum.
good luck lovely people
+1

Friendly.

Jun 23, 2023
Welcome buddy,
We’re happy for you getting the LPP done, and will receive an update .
Even if you don't anytime soon, you are technically done so all good

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
It's crazy how inconsistent the processing times are for Vancouver applications...some files take 18 months to 2 years, some just plow through in what seemed like 6 months...

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
After reading your signature I am a little curious why did IRCC request for your fingerprints so many times?
FP are valid for a year and if your application is still in-progress you have to keep giving it. For IRCC slowness you have to bear the brunt.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
After reading your signature I am a little curious why did IRCC request for your fingerprints so many times?
I am not sure why the finger prints were first asked in Apr-2022, they might not have found my latest fingerprints since my PR.
Then passed Apr-2023, with no movement other than ghost updates the Finger Prints submitted in Apr-2022 expired their 1 year validity :)
Now that LPP is completed, I am wondering if I don't get oath invite in next 12 months, will IRCC ask my FP again..!! Will not be surprised though.!

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
At this point I am happy if I even see a ghost update. At least I know the application file is still active.