+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

ironhead

Jun 8, 2023
I was once a neighbor to someone who worked for immigration. Processing these files and stuff. The woman was quite old in age. She used to take a big bunch of print outs of the files/tasks she had, read and work on the files with a pen and paper, and submit the work back again on her computer. It was work from home and we went for several lunches to restaurants in her working hours. So please be patient guys.

Friendly.

Jun 23, 2023
Hi Ironhead. I, personally appreciate what the immigration staff is doing . It’s not a very easy job , with lots of responsibilities .
And yes it’s just a matter of time and everyone will get their DM.
So asking questions, sharing comments and updates between members isn’t a problem , but blaming the IRCC workers is.
Just my own POV guys

• Wow
Reactions: Missionquebec

ironhead

Jun 8, 2023
Hi Ironhead. I, personally appreciate what the immigration staff is doing . It’s not a very easy job , with lots of responsibilities .
And yes it’s just a matter of time and everyone will get their DM.
So asking questions, sharing comments and updates between members isn’t a problem , but blaming the IRCC workers is.
Just my own POV guys
What I have shared is a true story, not an imagined one. There was absolutely no ask or need to take print outs and work with pen and paper. It was her preference she said when I asked her specifically about it.

Friendly.

Jun 23, 2023
Don’t be sorry, it’s all good buddy. But I think things have changed , especially after the strike. Again it’s my own POV.

spider18

Dec 5, 2018
I got an email last Friday to attend the virtual citizenship ceremony and then got another one on Monday with the exact same details. Did anyone else get 2 emails with the exact same details (it wasn't rescheduled).

vancity_gt

Jun 6, 2023
Looking at the tracker , it seems Calgary and Vancouver LPPs are particularly delayed and all the June LPPs are in the GTA area. I guess the best thing one can do is forget about this but it's difficult especially with travel plans pending.

Reactions: mannitscar

tpszhao

Jul 1, 2023
How long after LPP do people get oath invites usually? Here's my timeline

Feb 2022 - AOR
Aug 2022 - Background Complete
Oct 2022 - Test Complete
June 15, 2023 - LPP complete

I hope the self administered oath gets approved, but not sure if it will be given all the negative response.

Reactions: mannitscar

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
How long after LPP do people get oath invites usually? Here's my timeline

Feb 2022 - AOR
Aug 2022 - Background Complete
Oct 2022 - Test Complete
June 15, 2023 - LPP complete

I hope the self administered oath gets approved, but not sure if it will be given all the negative response.
1-2 months you should have. No harm in emailing your office oath email address and asking for oath date.
Looks like self administered oath won't happen. The negative response is overwhelming.