+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looks like AOR to test happen in a sequence and predictable timeline (since mid 2022). After that it's a mystery. Some have it done within weeks and some wait months.

Reactions: CABA

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
LPP since Feb 8th. Since waiting for oath.

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Our amazing "hot" climate probably makes people work slower, take things less seriously, lay back, and relax more. I mean, those hiking trails won't walk themselves!
:D:D:D. And all we have to do is wait which makes it more annoying!

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Based on the Google sheet tracker, I am so disappointed with the rate at which things are moving in Vancouver. It seems like they process one case per week or so. Very slow :(

RyanVan

Aug 1, 2020
I'm pretty sure they have not even looked into my application over the past 4 months after test was marked complete!
I think the applications are just pilled up in large queue or maybe it depends on the officer and mine got retired back in Jan 2023! Honestly, it's a shame that they don't care about citizenship applications at all while the candidates have been paying huge amount of taxes for years and are contributing to the society every day. But they are letting our lives, employments, plans get affected by this non-sense process. It's disrespectful to say the least!

MelVan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
I got my video oath ceremony invitation today. It is scheduled for 27 May (when I am overseas to attend a family member's memorial service), so I have asked that it be rescheduled.

I was surprised to receive this right now - I thought with the strike and the backlogs it would still be weeks before it came. I was also surprised at how close the date they offered was. I was a bit bummed with luck being what it is and me being overseas that week. Hopefully it will be rescheduled for a date shortly after that (I am only away for one week).

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I got my video oath ceremony invitation today. It is scheduled for 27 May (when I am overseas to attend a family member's memorial service), so I have asked that it be rescheduled.

I was surprised to receive this right now - I thought with the strike and the backlogs it would still be weeks before it came. I was also surprised at how close the date they offered was. I was a bit bummed with luck being what it is and me being overseas that week. Hopefully it will be rescheduled for a date shortly after that (I am only away for one week).
You are a July 2022 applicant. Your oath is way overdue. I hope you can reschedule it for the next convenient date. At least, I am glad the Vancouver office is doing something.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC

BTW, May I ask you what kind of documentation was requested with respect to your physical presence?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
You are a July 2022 applicant. Your oath is way overdue. I hope you can reschedule it for the next convenient date. At least, I am glad the Vancouver office is doing something.
nov2021 here; waiting for LPP...speaking of overdue hah.

Reactions: shaheersinn