Vancouver Oath Timeline after Test/Interview

IN888658S

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Sam!

I hope to post some updates as my situation becomes clearer with CIC. Will be patient and less anxious I suppose!

Regards,
IN888658S

Mr. Jordan

Jul 11, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
@ Mr. Jordan'

Hello and Welcome to the forum!
Was your test on 21st May or 25th May?
I have added your details to the following spreadsheet:

Usually the oath is scheduled between 2-3 months after the test.

Click on "Profile" on Top Right Corner
Click on "Forum Profile Information" on the left
You can change your picture under "Personalized Picture:"
Under "Signature:" you can write your timeline.

For posting a new topic click on " NEW TOPIC" on the top right corner of the forum.
Thanks thecoolguysam , you were so helpful.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@ IN888658S

You can message leflex & poushi24 using personal message option in the forum to ask for an update. The forum system will deliver the message to their email. If they have disabled/turned off the notifications then they might not get an email. They don't seem to be regularly active in forum now a days. At least the system will send them a message and they can check their email and may be they can login to the forum to reply.

Good luck!

Mr. Jordan

Jul 11, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
@ Mr. Jordan'

Hello and Welcome to the forum!
Was your test on 21st May or 25th May?
I have added your details to the following spreadsheet:

Usually the oath is scheduled between 2-3 months after the test.

Click on "Profile" on Top Right Corner
Click on "Forum Profile Information" on the left
You can change your picture under "Personalized Picture:"
Under "Signature:" you can write your timeline.

For posting a new topic click on " NEW TOPIC" on the top right corner of the forum.
Author Topic: Vancouver Oath Timeline after Test/Interview (Read 6452 times)

@thecoolguysam , my test was on May / 21st , following is my timeline:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 26, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on January 5, 2015.

3.We sent you a notice on May 6, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 21, 2015 at 10:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

IN888658S

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sam,
It is hard to believe but it is true. the e-cas system was updated just today, and it mentioned that they have sent the notice to appear letter yesterday (Jul 11) for me to appear for the oath ceremony. My revised oath ceremony is on Saturday, Aug 22, 2015.

There is a foot note in my e-CAS that mentions that some oath ceremony events are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays. I just hope that there are no more surprises.

Thank you all for bearing with my posts during the weekend!

Regards,
IN888658S

donnylhk

Jun 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN888658S said:
Hi Sam,
It is hard to believe but it is true. the e-cas system was updated just today, and it mentioned that they have sent the notice to appear letter yesterday (Jul 11) for me to appear for the oath ceremony. My revised oath ceremony is on Saturday, Aug 22, 2015.

There is a foot note in my e-CAS that mentions that some oath ceremony events are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays. I just hope that there are no more surprises.

Regards,
IN888658S
Congrats! My timeline is similar to yours, but I still no any note about oath.

Mr. Jordan

Jul 11, 2015
IN888658S said:
Hi Sam,

Regards,
IN888658S
Congrats

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
IN888658S said:
Hi Sam,

Regards,
IN888658S
congratulations :)

IN888658S

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And my status has changed to "Decision Made" today. It seems that there is a couple of days lag in status change from "in progress" to "Decision Made" in E-Cas, when CIC determines that the applicant is ready for attending the oath ceremony. Thank you.

Regards,
IN888658S

will-i-am0121

Apr 21, 2015
Hey guys,
Just heads up on my wife's application, she got an email invitation for oath ceremony on July 21st, dated July 14th. Nothing has been updated on her ECAS.
Here's her time line

1 We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 18, 2014.
2 We started processing your application on December 22, 2014.
3 We sent you a notice on March 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 2, 2015 at 10:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will-i-am0121 said:
Hey guys,
Just heads up on my wife's application, she got an email invitation for oath ceremony on July 21st, dated July 14th. Nothing has been updated on her ECAS.
Here's her time line

1 We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 18, 2014.
2 We started processing your application on December 22, 2014.
3 We sent you a notice on March 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 2, 2015 at 10:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Thanks for the update! It seems email option is for really short notice. Is her status "decision made"? If so, do you remember when that happened? thanks again.

will-i-am0121

Apr 21, 2015
yyzhuang said:
Thanks for the update! It seems email option is for really short notice. Is her status "decision made"? If so, do you remember when that happened? thanks again.
No, still in process. She took her test on April 2nd.
Also I don't think they will mail in the original invitation since it has mentioned in the email that she will have to print all the attached files.

Hope this help and hopefully I will receive mine soon too.