+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
Empirical-Scientist said:
It's normal as CIC uses the minutes for internal purposes. There are normally 6 "loads" of test-takers: 8:00, 8:01, 8:02, ... If your test is at 10 or 2, it follows the same pattern. You must declare the exact time on your test answer sheet. You will know when you see it :)
I took the test today; have no idea what are you talking about. All 50-60 applicants had to write on answer sheet time 7:45AM.
Maybe Vancouver has a different testing setup than Ontario.

leflex

Jan 9, 2015
Application sent in early 2013.

Test in mid Aug 2014.

Decision made in December, according to the call center.

Still nothing.
I don't even care about submitting an ATIP, it won't tell me much aside from the fact that the decision was made and that my file is gathering dust because CIC is an ugly troll that is not accountable.

I sure won't shake anyone's hand at that ceremony... if it ever happens. I don't feel respected.

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leflex said:

Test in mid Aug 2014.

Still nothing.
I don't even care about submitting an ATIP, it won't tell me much aside from the fact that the decision was made and that my file is gathering dust because CIC is an ugly troll that is not accountable.

I sure won't shake anyone's hand at that ceremony... if it ever happens. I don't feel respected.
I feel sorry to hear this. Maybe you should have requested for ATIP just for reference and write CIC regarding your situation. This really sucks. hope you'll have your invite soon.

leflex

Jan 9, 2015
Juney said:
I feel sorry to hear this. Maybe you should have requested for ATIP just for reference and write CIC regarding your situation. This really sucks. hope you'll have your invite soon.
Thanks Juney. At this point I'm not sure I care about their stuff anymore, I just get mad every 2-3 weeks after coming home from work every day and not finding a letter.

I'll still hang around this board and see if I can answer questions from new applicants ;)

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
early 2013? like in march?

leflex said:

Test in mid Aug 2014.

Still nothing.

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Today I received my ATIP report, I was wondering what are the important sections I need to pay attention to? It has 25 pages. I also have a few questions and any comment/help is appreciated.
1)In the Oath section of ATIP report, there are the followings
Assigned To: RC-8090 (What is RC-8090?)
DUE DATE:2015/01/30 23:00:00 (What does it mean?)

2)In the APPLICATION section there are the followings:

APPLICATION: 1
GCMS Information Request: Application
Field Name: Criminality
Action: Updated
Old Value: In Progress
New Value: Passed
Office: Vancouver Citizenship (Does it mean Vancouver applied for Criminality check?)
Updated Date: 2015/01/14
Updated By: SADMIN (What does it mean by SADMIN)

3)In the PAPER FILE section

PAPER FILE: 1
Created Date: 2014/12/17 16:24:16
Created By: JK5939
Updated Date: 2015/01/09 15:02:52
Updated By: LW5912
Primary: Y
Office: Vancouver Citizenship
Archive Date:
FOSS: N (What is FOSS?)

PAPER FILE TRANSFER HISTORY
PAPER FILE TRANSFER HISTORY: 1
Created Date: 2015/01/09 15:02:52
Created By: LW5912
Updated Date: 2015/01/09 15:02:52
Updated By: LW5912
Office: Vancouver Citizenship
Transfer Type: Paper File & App
Transfer Outcome: Received (Does it mean Vancouver received my file and working on it?)
Transfer Reason: Eligibility

Thanks

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrVancouver said:
Finally got my oath invitation letter 6.5 month after I wrote the test on July 30 !
MrVancouver, can you share your full timeline.

Thanks