+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
mrdrs said:
hi Eswiz... is this msg for me? ;D
if so, thank you so much...

yes, it will be a memorable day & event for my kids... they experienced to raise their right hand, state their names and take the Oath and shake hands with the judge 'coz i let them walk to the judge to receive their certificates... what is so funny is that my 6 yr old son, after handshaking with the Judge, he asked the Judge: Am I a Canadian already... ;D :D how i wish somebody recorded that in video...
Wow that must've been exciting. Memories that you'd treasure! Congrats again!

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Bonny_14 said:
Unfortunately we don't have any news:( this week it's going to be 3 months since we took the test.
when in July did you wrote your exam Bonny? BLT i know im still putting on sunspray and its October already!

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
vanvanvan said:
when in July did you wrote your exam Bonny? BLT i know im still putting on sunspray and its October already!
I just read a post, a guy said in Toronto, 95% were handed pink stuff after test.

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
They say Patience is a virtue! The longer you wait, the more priceless things become. The agony of waiting and the unknown is very distressing. Hopefully this week will end your agony. You'll be surprised how strong a positive mind could bring. Cheers! ;D This Friday will bring you ecstacy and i meant ecstacy as an adjective and not MDMA :p Keep your spirits up! Nyt!

Bonny_14

Sep 19, 2014
vanvanvan said:
They say Patience is a virtue! The longer you wait, the more priceless things become. The agony of waiting and the unknown is very distressing. Hopefully this week will end your agony. You'll be surprised how strong a positive mind could bring. Cheers! ;D This Friday will bring you ecstacy and i meant ecstacy as an adjective and not MDMA :p Keep your spirits up! Nyt!
;D :D ;D :D

bosmek

Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March 31, 2014 applicant - Vancouver office.

Online update today October 7 that on October 4 the test letter was sent for November 5 test.
Letter not received in the mail yet.

Good luck everyone !!!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosmek said:
March 31, 2014 applicant - Vancouver office.

Online update today October 7 that on October 4 the test letter was sent for November 5 test.
Letter not received in the mail yet.

Good luck everyone !!!
congraz, test letter should be arriving today

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
congrats bosmek ;D

what is the fastest record for citizenship app? not in Vancouver of course, not expedited,
I read somewhere here in the forum - 5 months only - submitted:May 2014, test: Aug 2014, oath: Oct 2014
that is so amazing....................

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pie_vancouver said:
congrats bosmek ;D

what is the fastest record for citizenship app? not in Vancouver of course, not expedited,
I read somewhere here in the forum - 5 months only - submitted:May 2014, test: Aug 2014, oath: Oct 2014
that is so amazing....................
i read also in the other thread, less than 4 months... its in Montreal... his/her last name is HARPER!!! :p ;D ;)