+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody updated the excel sheet with an oath for me on Sep15th. I wish it was true but I havent got any update yet. Len is that you who got oath invite for Sep 15th?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newest oath date is sep 29, which is 10 days after sep 19. thats not very efficient!!! we need more

Vitelle

Jul 11, 2014
Just in case if this info helpful for everyone. I am reposting my timeline again:

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 8, 2011.
  • We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 8, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • We started processing your application on March 21, 2012.
  • We sent you a notice on July 31, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  • We sent you a notice on August 13, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 2, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vitelle said:
Just in case if this info helpful for everyone. I am reposting my timeline again:

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 8, 2011.
  • We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 8, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • We sent you a notice on July 31, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  • We sent you a notice on August 13, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 2, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
congraz, hope CIC clear as many cases that keep applicants waited this long as possible this year. !!!!!!!

Vitelle

Jul 11, 2014
u4g5 said:
congraz, hope CIC clear as many cases that keep applicants waited this long as possible this year. !!!!!!!
Thank you u4g5. I don't have any problem waiting at all. I'm proud to call Canada my home since 2000 :)

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@vitelle, congrats. So it took them one year to schedule you for an exam?! :eek:

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Vitelle said:

How come your oath was so long? Did you get RQ after the test??

Vitelle

Jul 11, 2014
BLT said:
How come your oath was so long? Did you get RQ after the test??
I misplaced my original expired passport and original certificate of residency during my last move. I only showed them the photocopy during the test. It was in one of those un-open boxes in the storage at the end :)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, whats up? beautiful weather today!
feel like this thread has become a chat room for mainly, oct13, me, charm, vancouverpie, canuckcraig, haha.
need more participants!
we need Gd news!!!

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
u4g5 said:
guys, whats up? beautiful weather today!
feel like this thread has become a chat room for mainly, oct13, me, charm, vancouverpie, canuckcraig, haha.
need more participants!
we need Gd news!!!
Glad I am included :)

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

What's up :D

Was so busy at work today :) Have a good night everyone..

One more day and it's weekend :)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
Hello!

What's up :D

Was so busy at work today :) Have a good night everyone..

One more day and it's weekend :)
dont get too excited to sleep haha, big day in 2 days

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D

Tomorrow should be good day for those waiting for test and oath.

Friday always brings good news :)

Vitelle

Jul 11, 2014
basharar said:
@ vitelle, congrats. So it took them one year to schedule you for an exam?! :eek:
Nope, I did the test first and then the interviewer handed me the RQ form. All happened in one day :p