+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

nadalowna

Apr 30, 2014
canucksrig said:
Quick question guys.. The instructions For the test invite is in blue paper ( in my case)
Just wanted to double check if that was the case with you all?

The first page is in white and the second in blue.
Is this the norm or Vancouver office is out of white paper?
Mine is white and Green!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^really there is green ;D
they will only check and get the first page (white) on the test day ;)

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadalowna said:
Mine is white and Green!
I may be a bit color blind. It kind a looks green to me no when I re checked it. lol

@ regards to people waiting for test. It indeed looks like that family applications are intentionally sent test invites a bit late. They justify it by saying background checks etc. One of my friend applied a family application (kid is born here) and it took him 15 months for a test invite but another friend (single applicant) who applied with a day or two away got everything done in 15 months. Both these friends have similar work backgrounds and qualifications too. Anyways hoping for the best for everyone!!

nadalowna

Apr 30, 2014
Should I order my travel record from CBSA?
All stamps are on the passport except two as I passed auto-immigration service.

Steel Detailer

Jul 15, 2014
blestcheche said:
wow.. january and february applicants are getting test notice. i applied november and still nothing.
I thinks it's a case to case basis. Those applications get to process early and the fastest are those they consider as EASY CASE APPLICANTS for example those applicants without absent and present in Canada during last three years prior to application. very few home addresses, stable job as what it reflects on the application as having only one job for the longest span of time or having only one job starting from the last three years before applying and the completeness of application of course. EASY CASE means EASY TO MANAGE APPLICATIONS AND GET TO PROCESS IMMEDIATELY!

van-monkeys

Jul 23, 2014
Steel Detailer said:
I thinks it's a case to case basis. Those applications get to process early and the fastest are those they consider as EASY CASE APPLICANTS for example those applicants without absent and present in Canada during last three years prior to application. very few home addresses, stable job as what it reflects on the application as having only one job for the longest span of time or having only one job starting from the last three years before applying and the completeness of application of course. EASY CASE means EASY TO MANAGE APPLICATIONS AND GET TO PROCESS IMMEDIATELY!
totally agreed, I am very lucky to be the one that completed my citizenship application within 1 year. And my case is the easy case I think in CIC officers' point of view.

Although i have many absent days from Canada (mainly to US day trips, and couple short trips), I listed on the days calculator and listed one by one followed the CBSA history. I also provided all information to support my applications so that when the officers review my application, it's clear and easy to judge.

I hope everyone will get your oath invitation very soon!

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have an average family appication, I was told background checks are done and file is on standby for appointment... Not sure if it has to do with family vs single...maybe some other reasons too....

blestcheche

Feb 17, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steel Detailer said:
I never left Canada since I moved here, not a day of absence. I have very few home addresses. I only have 1 job and it is permanent full time and complete application. So i guess my case is considered easy case but still waiting for the test notice and applied november. and the call centre said that my file looks good and it doesnt seem to have any problem. just waiting for a test notice.

Kubik

Dec 1, 2008
blestcheche said:
I never left Canada since I moved here, not a day of absence. I have very few home addresses. I only have 1 job and it is permanent full time and complete application. So i guess my case is considered easy case but still waiting for the test notice and applied november. and the call centre said that my file looks good and it doesnt seem to have any problem. just waiting for a test notice.
Mine is almost the same as your case (except I applied even earlier; in August 2013). Only two addresses and one full-time job during the last four years, family app, never left Canada since we landed as immigrants. My & wife's apps are in process since Oct 2013 and son's app since Feb 2014. I phoned CIC couple of months ago, was told that background checks are complete, files look good and I should wait for the test letter...
C'mon Vancouver.!.......

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kubik said:
Mine is almost the same as your case (except I applied even earlier; in August 2013). Only two addresses and one full-time job during the last four years, family app, never left Canada since we landed as immigrants. My & wife's apps are in process since Oct 2013 and son's app since Feb 2014. I phoned CIC couple of months ago, was told that background checks are complete, files look good and I should wait for the test letter...
C'mon Vancouver.!.......
I think it depends who gets to receive and evaluate our files. We would be lucky if the person in charge, is fast and efficient :)

I hope everybody gets test notices soon, especially applicants before September 2013.

God bless..

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek:i hope whomever is handling my file had a nice summer vacation and is in a good mood to carry on 8)

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basharar said:
:eek:i hope whomever is handling my file had a nice summer vacation and is in a good mood to carry on 8)
ahahahaha.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

you will get test notice soon.. fingers crossed :)

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello :)

Any news? oath letters?

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pie_vancouver said:
Hello :)

Any news? oath letters?
Nothing here.

Pie, did you see that one post from one Vancouver applicant? He took the test in January 2014, no oath notice til now :(

Scary..

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...