+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
Congrats to Charmed and pureminded! You are officially Canuckleheads! Cheers to both of you! ;D
Thank you! Wake up Vancouver :)

Cold Monday morning :) Give us some good news..

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last week we had 2 mid april applicants received test notes for Oct 9, which is awesome. it will be good if we get more for any other applicants!

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxxlqj said:
hey, Vitelle

congrates you finally got it!

i have a little questions about " your expired passport". do they need all the passport records since you landed?

I have lost my original one, that was about 15 yrs before, I can show the passports including near ten years, you think is that alright?
If your current passport which covers last four years of your residence preceding your application you are fine! Did you land with this passport (current)? or you landed 15 years before with the one which is no longer with you?

xxxlqj

Aug 1, 2014
canucksrig said:
If your current passport which covers last four years of your residence preceding your application you are fine! Did you land with this passport (current)? or you landed 15 years before with the one which is no longer with you?
thank you, i got it. My current passport covers last 4 yrs(2008-2018). the passport (1999-2004)with landed has been missed, but i have the renewed one (2004-2009)of that, the current one (2008-2018)is renewed on the renewed one, LOL

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
xxxlqj said:
thank you, i got it. My current passport covers last 4 yrs(2008-2018). the passport (1999-2004)with landed has been missed, but i have the renewed one (2004-2009)of that, the current one (2008-2018)is renewed on the renewed one, LOL
Do you have a mark or note on your old passport when it's being renewed? I apply with expired passport, and didn't renew it. I'm wondering how can I proof to CIC that I never renewed my passport?

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Do you have a mark or note on your old passport when it's being renewed? I apply with expired passport, and didn't renew it. I'm wondering how can I proof to CIC that I never renewed my passport?
I don't think it would be a problem. During my interview (after test), I overheard a lady saying she did not renew passport and passport is expired for two years to date because she had no intentions of travelling.. I don't think it would be a problem.. :)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
I don't think it would be a problem. During my interview (after test), I overheard a lady saying she did not renew passport and passport is expired for two years to date because she had no intentions of travelling.. I don't think it would be a problem.. :)
i wonder if u know how many ppl cic invites for test each time and where we may find those information.
for now we know how many ceremonies they hold each month, thus we know the number of new citizens.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
charmed10-2013 said:
Thanks Bro. Looks like your waiting game is over in a happy ending. Congrats.

xxxlqj

Aug 1, 2014
BLT said:
Each time the legacy passport will be marked (cut the corner), also the new passport number page has a special explaination to be renewed from which one revoked

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
xxxlqj said:
Each time the legacy passport will be marked (cut the corner), also the new passport number page has a special explaination to be renewed from which one revoked
Thanks. Then will be no problem for me.

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok so I called CIC today. I thought I would not call them but my greediness (as its still less than 2 months) and anxiety compelled me to. The call center lady informed nothing is scheduled for me yet. She did say that latest by January. I hope things don't get that delayed.

Hoping for the best and fingers crossed!

steeles

May 7, 2014
canucksrig said:
Ok so I called CIC today. I thought I would not call them but my greediness (as its still less than 2 months) and anxiety compelled me to. The call center lady informed nothing is scheduled for me yet. She did say that latest by January. I hope things don't get that delayed.

Hoping for the best and fingers crossed!
I took test on July 3 and did not hear anything from CIC yet.
If you reside in Burnaby, did you take a test in downtown Vancouver office? or Surrey office? :)